The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Aditional add on's to Citadel
To go along with the progression of Sersay's tasks serveing Drel and his Clan, I could realy use 2-3 work benches suitable for Enginering behind Hellfire Citadel, up agenst is walls in the Hellfire basin. An anvil and forge or two would be ideal as well, the largest forge possible since she will be eventually getting started on some big stuff. o.o

*Pokes Drel* Anything you think should be added just ask with me. :P
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
Remind me when we're both on next!
Alright, while I still am not shure about the other Orcs, The two standing on either side of the throne at Citadel me and Drel would like tohave Bonechewer Destroyer model. Level 70 (Elite if possible), There names should be Bloodgrin Throne Guard, and there faction the Bloodgrin Clan of corse. Being these two Orcs are going to be of extreamly high rank in the clan, they should be powerfull enough to be capable of takeing out players and take alot of punishment.
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
If it's possible, Drel'gar... or now Joshiro... would like to see a few more benches and such for the work area. Perhaps some lowly fel orc peons to work on anvils and forges.
"Love's not a mystery... It's everything"
Wait, you want them strong enough to take out players. That would make your guards stronger than you. >.>