The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Advancing the Argent Crusade?
Hey guys! It's been a while since y'all have seen my ugly mug, ain't it? well, with the current drama over at Paragon, I just may become more active on here again in the near future. If so, I want to try and "re-activate" the Argent Crusade and Ebon Blade. The beginning of Cataclysm sees the beginning of the end of the Plaguelands questlines, and the end of the Scourge in the Eastern Kingdoms. If I am allowed, I would like to help head events leading into this, so to better transition into Cataclysm by wrapping up what WotLK left behind.

Every time I've tried to return, the AC guild has been inactive or not present at all, and I wish to change that. I wish to do more events concerning the clean-up of the Western Plaguelands, and the push into the Eastern Plaguelands. I want to head the Argent Crusade guild, using the knowledge and practice I've gained from running it on Paragon (learned from a LOT of trial-and-error!). In order to do so, though, I need some input; I need to know what already has and hasn't been done concerning the Crusade and the Plaguelands, where they currently stand. So, if anyone knows, please pipe up!
Three easy steps to defeat the Scourge!
1: Breed MASSIVE hyena clans
2: Release said hyena clans into Scourge territory
3: Figure out a solution to the newfound hyena problem while nature runs it's course
...Well.

I'm no GM, so don't take my word as gospel at all. That being said, I did RP one of the characters on Hearthglen's council when it was being developed.

You likely won't get to lead an Argent Crusade guild, as that's already being done by Rigley, I believe. Whoever plays the character Vangelis. There was a long event chain/storyline concerning Hearthglen's capture, and its development, and its pushing out into the surrounding Eastern Plaguelands. Even to the border of the Western Plaguelands, at the river.

The storyline is kinda...done, I think. I mean, you can gather a few adventurers and go kick some random Scourge butt. But, you can't really conquer anything to any large degree, like what was done with Hearthglen.

Also, there's already an Ebon Blade guild on here, lead by Grogloki. He did a neat storyline, though it didn't have much to do with the Crusade. You should PM for information on his intentions with that guild.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Ahhh, I see. I asked to try and run it because, well...as I said, it seemed -highly- inactive, even when I was a frequent RPer here, and most of it was just sitting in the lounge in Hearthglen. I hope to try and make things a bit more 'exciting'.
3: Figure out a solution to the newfound hyena problem while nature runs it's course
Nah, you just missed when we did events. There was plenty of opportunity for player-run mini-events.

But, as I said. That's all finished. You should look into Rigley's Heroism: Bounty Hunters for some fun.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
I may do that. *nod* Either way, I'm hoping to play a more active/up-front role in it this time around.
If you have suggestions or ideas for events, you can post them in the PD. As of current, the Crusade is inactive mostly because its peak of activity has passed. With Cataclysm being a breath away, we may kick some activity back very soon.

We also have a guild subforum if you wish to catch up on things: http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Forum-...nt-Crusade
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Argent Crusade - Attack on Gahrron's Withering! (12-07-2013) Geoni 3 1,259 12-04-2013, 06:29 AM
Last Post: Geoni
  An Argent Wedding c0rzilla 83 14,535 05-01-2012, 07:35 AM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  An Argent Wedding (04-30-2012) c0rzilla 0 617 04-19-2012, 10:16 AM
Last Post: c0rzilla