The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Aelyna's Introduktiun! (Yes, Duktiun)
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am Male, despite my feminista name!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Australia. Hot down under.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My best friend reccomended it to me because I am a huuuge MMO nerd, and Its been years
now that I've been playing

What made you seek our server over others?:
The private server here is a lot more strict and high standard which I think I'll really really enjoy,
It keeps the noobs out.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Romance is my favourite like everyone else (I think). Not a big fan of adventure. Im a taverns man.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood elves, Warlocks or priests. Because Blood elves look like a more updated/pretty version of humans,
and I like to be a mind manipulator which Warlocks and priests do.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I do hope that there will be very little OP and god Moding.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. Everyone needs to respect each others and the GMs to respect the players, In all other RP servers
the GMs monopolies everything and act like they are gods. One even put one of their gms INTO their lore.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Above the noisy street of nonamers, inside of a rusted fire escape, the young boys sleep in their hard, uncomfortable cots, and dream of dreams and things that keep them boys. There, where nothing is wrong tonight, and everything is wrong tomorrow, the light switch of their subconsious clicks on and off, on and off, light to dark, dark to light. And the two never mix. Each one is their own being..just like the boy. Every other night, tears tinted of red from the randomly blinking neon sign across the alley, roll down his cheek, while the sounds of his cry and the moan in his voice wakes up the drunks, and the homeless, and the mutts that wander the streets below aimlessly, like blind mice in a maze with no exits. Because there are no exits, well, no easy ones anyway.
We-e-el-Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Yush! Welcome to the server-mon! If you want to have a little OOC-chatter, /join chat! And for more info, you can ask any of us grunts, it's the green ones. Offcourse, the GMs might also be of help.

Also, about your first answer, I thought it was kind off short. Don't know, maybe it's just me, tho.

~Azheron
Azheron's back in business. For reals.