The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Aggush's Intoduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm a heavy RPer that has RPed on other computer games too and I'm not a very old WoW player but a good one.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Turkey and I speak Turkish

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I gathered some cash and went to the gamestop. I looked around and there were nothing good to play. And then I saw WoW and decided to play. Then I loved it. :P

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
It was not particular actually. I was searching for a RP private server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer roleplays that you get to play as a warrior of some group and go on an adventure on some different place.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race is the Goblin as I think it's close to my personality :3 Greedy and smart. And even though their faces disgust me, they're cute from the behind. I like the Goblin Warriors most. The swords are bigger than them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I think I'll meet people who aren't like; WHY DIDN'T YOU ENTER LAST NIGHT?!?!?!?? YOU HAD TO!!! I'm busy in this part of my life but I can't let go of RP somehow. Addiction I guess? I hope this server is a calm and fun one(with no noobish players who think they can RP but they cannot).

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: The maturity rule and the humility one. I mean, do not get me into your story and do whatever you want. It's awesome. And immature kids coming around doing really annoying things. Those two are my favourites.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"): Yes, it'd be awesome.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: The Orc grunt walked in the old dark cave, scared. He stared at the cave paintings, shaking. He suddenly noticed the shadow behind him. He searched for the light which wasn't anywhere. Suddenly, the light he was searching appeared. He approached it.. No, it wasn't the light he was looking for. It was a fire. He walked towards it and he noticed the siluets of two orcs. He shouted towards them with joy and pride, knowing that he succeeded. The orcs turned towards him. They didn't look familiar or Horde-ish. They stood up, and the light went off without any force doing it. The body of the grunt fell on the ground with only one move of the cultists. Fire rose up on the skies, the world started spinning, and everything went dark. The orc was gone into the other world, with the word last heard; death.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Nope. Hope I get accepted. :)
Hello there, Aggush! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Keep in mind we are open to new roleplayers, as well. Not all of us are experts or veterans in any way, but all the new roleplayers I've seen have been eager to learn! It's why we're here, right? ;)

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Amnesia's Intoduction Thread! :D Amnesia 1 636 11-10-2011, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Delta
  My Intoduction Arthas505 2 632 10-05-2011, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Arthas505
  Intoduction: Elris Haseo 0 524 10-08-2009, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Haseo
  Niffel's Intoduction jedexedus 2 699 04-02-2009, 08:41 AM