The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Ah, the great outdoors.. HI!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am an avid player on World of Warcraft. I take everything in moderation, i don't get mad easily and i am polite. For me, rules are to be followed and i respect other players and my superiors.
I am almost always in-character.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the small country of Estonia. It's in the Baltic.. You know.. the place next to Russia..
.. ._. Anyway, my primary language is Estonian, but i also know English and German.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing World of Warcraft since 2006. My brother first got it from his friend, they were playing on a private server. I was very amazed by the game and shortly after, began playing it too. I've done it ever since. At the beginning i was into PvE. After some months, I really got interested in RP because i started getting interested in the lore of the game. It was not long when i started playing retail and i've even made some other role play servers.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I heard about this server by searching on google, i've also heard about you on other forums.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I mostly enjoy war/army RP the most, but i am also very much interested in adventures.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have many races i can count as my favourites.
In the Horde i like: Orcs, Forsaken and Trolls
As for the Alliance: Humans and Dwarves
I don't really have a favourite class, but i've mostly played as a hunter or paladin.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to have lots of RP here, great people and some nice events.
Somethings i could never see in retail, no OOC and absolutely no party poopers. XD

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The one about Godmoding. I really hate people who go like '' /e stabs you and cuts off your head'' or '' /e is the son of a titan and destroys all'' ,things like that. It's really not cool and doesn't give you a chance to fight back. Usually when i find these sort of things, i ignore them.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Okay, well. Here's a story about how my half-orc and some other orcs went on a journey.
Ashlak(my character) went on an adventure with his comrades to find an old orcish relic called ''Son of Uldun''.
Ashlak believed that this so called ''Son of Uldun'' was still active and not broken. He settled out , taking his trusty axe and blade with him and started the adventure.. He formed a group with his old friends , aiding the Horde along the way with their troubles. Ashlak and his orcish friends set up camp at the Barrens since it was getting dark. His comrades asked him why were Ashlak's eyes blue. Ashlak looked suprised at the others and tried to say something but hesitated. After a while of silence and concern, Ashlak replied:
''My friends.. I am a half breed, not a complete warrior like yourselves.. I was born half-orc, half-draenei..
a freak..'' It was silent.. the wind was blowing and hyenas were howling. They went to sleep.

After a long journey, they had finally reached their destination - Blasted Lands.
Ashlak and his orcs were jumped by a band of demons, the clash of steel could be heard and Ashlak was soon stunned by a blow in the head. He woke up several minutes later.. What he has seen almost scared the half-orc out of him..
The missions he took has failed and his members have either died or disappeared , he took an oath to find The Son of Uldun on his own to prevent anyone else from dying. He never knew why he was left alive and regrets to have survived.
Oh goody! Another one from 'em Baltics! :3

WELCOME TO THE SERVER!

Remember to /join chat for chit-chat and barrenschat for your daily 4chan-influenced spammy needs of the Chuck. :D

HAVE FUN AND ENJOY CotH!