The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Ahoy me mateys!
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Well... I did read the FAQs, to learn about the mechanic of this server. But...in all honesty, I haven't read all of the rules and policies (okay, maybe I haven't even started, but I will try!), but seriously, I never had before, in any game or website. I kind of think that they are..well... obvious? I mean, I have never had a problem, I stick by the rules instintively, "If you don't harm anyone, do as you like", that I read sometime in the past, it's supposed to be -as I read it- a Wiccan "rule", I by that rule I don't do thing that harm or attempts against others or the natural balance of things: no scam, no spam, no kill-steal, no insults, no third-parties programs, no stealing, no exploiting, etc.

So..yeah, I know I should read them... and I will try, but I don't make any promise, other than I will follow my way, and that I won't do something stupid enough to be warned/suspended/banned/raped.

2. How did you hear about us?

Luck, mostly. I was playing in other server, but always wished to try on a RP server. Then a friend told me he wanted to try it too, and so we searched, first in spanish (our first language), a futile attempt I may add. Then I was searching (now in english), sailing the Internet Sea in the trusty S.S Google, I fine ship, of the best I have seen. When all hope was lost, an island I found, and there the map for the server I was looking for.
If the Internet Sea's Seagull didn't crap on me, it would have been awesome. Nasty stuff.

3. How did you get into RP?

I have always loved RPing, did it with some friends back in the day, but then life happened, and I was sepparated from them, and it have been years from that, since then I have waited and searched for the day I can play again.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I played the original games, the strategy games, for the first one I don't really remember, the second was awesome, and the third was great too, but I missed the oil resource from the previous games. And then WoW appeared, and first I didn't pay attention to it, I was on other games, but one day my brother and I, with some friends, tried it, and loved it.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

That depends, in general (WoW and other games included) I play human as a race, don't know, maybe I just like being a human. If I play in Alliance, i WILL play a human. If I play as a horde, I would choose between Tauren and Forsaken. Maybe a Troll if I play a hunter.
As for my class, Warrior is my favorite, I just love being in a close quarter combat, the sword being my favored weapon.
The Shaman is another class I like, for various reasons, for one, I like the dual aspect of it, a caster who can defend himself in melee. I love the combination of my sword (or mace if I am a Tauren) and my magic. The other reasons are somewhat related to my beliefs, but here is not the place to discuss that.
And last but not least, the Bard, that is my second favorite class, a shame it doesn't exist in WoW.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

This is just an example: A wandering swordman, who has found his joy in exploring the land, find new places, adventuring in ancient caves, ruins or dungeons. A honorable knight, who fell in battle and made a gladiator slave, gained his freedom. The kingdom, destroyed. His king, betrayed and murdered. His love, nowhere to be found. He wander the land to find any trace of her, to know if she is alive, or... to know if Death has taken her away. His scars aches when he thinks of his past, of what hi has lost, but he still has something, his will, his fighting spirit. He has become little more silent and a little more distant, but his past doesn't prevent him for being cheerful, at least, not for now, but who knows what will happen to him in his journey?
I would make something better, but it's just an example, it could be just a guy who just feels alive in combat, but that is too much of a cliché for me to play. Even more than the first paragraph can be.

Other things I would play is a wandering Bard, searching for either a legendary song, or a legendary instrument.

Ah, and I just LOVE to play a pirate, so if I get accepted, I will definetly play a pirate at some point.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I love any kind, I like to work and train my imagination and creative thinking, so any kind is equally enjoyable for me. But I have to say, I am a kind of explorer and adventurer, so I am more inclined to play in fantasy settings

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I sure do, my primary hobbies are to draw, read, and to juggle, those are my most treasured hobbies. Then it comes the writing (I am not very good at it...but I enjoy doing it anyway), videogames (RPGs being my favorite :P), and researching and studying various things, such as occultism, paranormal thing, normal things too. I really like to read.
Ah, if Pirate can be a hobbie, then it's with drawing, juggling and reading. My top hobbies.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I am from a lost kingdom in the top of a cloud, it's pretty nice. And actually, I am from a little village up there, the view is incredible. You should visit.

Nah, just joking around. I am from Chile, South America. Specifically in the capital, Santiago. My first language is Spanish (Un saludo amistoso para todos ustedes -> you can use the Google traductor if you want ;D). My second language, as you probably guessed, is English. Learned for the necesity of understanding the things RPGs told me to do next, and expand the things I could read and learn.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Absolutly, even if I haven't readed them, I agree. Unless they state that I should disrespect people, insult their mothers, and whine when I am punished.
Also, even if I didn't read them, that is no excuse, if I do something that shouldn't be done, and get punished for it, I DESERVE it, and I will not protest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

That should be it, hope you don't mind that much about the policies and rules and accept me :D.

Peace.
Welcome to the server! >8D
Avast! Ye be makin me happy, lass! I be sparin ye th' walk in tha plank!

prepar' yerself, land-lubbers! I be 'ere fer yer booty!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ahoy! Introduction! Groksjin 2 978 12-16-2013, 12:27 AM
Last Post: Groksjin
  Huxxley Intro (Ahoy there!) Huxxley 1 648 09-12-2011, 08:09 PM
Last Post: Dotsy
  Ahoy! plankcore 0 672 07-11-2009, 03:03 AM
Last Post: plankcore