The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Aircraft Ho!
Hey guys, I was wondering if it would be possible to get the engineering requirement removed from the two available aircraft flying mounts.

The [item]Flying Machine Control[/item],

And the [item]Turbo-Charged Flying Machine Control[/item].

I think this would be really useful for any aircraft travel, perticularly in the Northrend region, as well as perhaps being used off of Zepplins and the like. At any rate, please consider this!
[Image: Signature.png]
Hey guys, I was wondering if it would be possible to get the engineering requirement removed from the two available aircraft flying mounts.

The [item]Flying Machine Control[/item],

And the [item]Turbo-Charged Flying Machine Control[/item].

I think this would be really useful for any aircraft travel, perticularly in the Northrend region, as well as perhaps being used off of Zepplins and the like. At any rate, please consider this!
http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/forum/...23&t=13664
http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/forum/...23&t=13664
Ah, well, fair enough I suppose, though I disagree with the notion that we should have to commit to training an OOC skill in order to use an IC item.

It could be really interesting to do some learning to fly RP as well as perhaps dogfights in the skies and the like.
Ah, well, fair enough I suppose, though I disagree with the notion that we should have to commit to training an OOC skill in order to use an IC item.

It could be really interesting to do some learning to fly RP as well as perhaps dogfights in the skies and the like.
I agree with Vrahn.
Who is evil, who is blind?
In the name of who you'll find
You're not supposed to question faith
But how do you accept this fate?
I agree with Vrahn.
Who is evil, who is blind?
In the name of who you'll find
You're not supposed to question faith
But how do you accept this fate?
Vrahn Wrote:dogfights in the skies