The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Aknau's Introduction
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes, I read every last word on every part and link of it.

2. How did you hear about us?
Through a friend who RPs on this server.

3. How did you get into RP?
My first RP took place on Warcraft 3 with its very first RP game. I instantly knew this was a thing for me when my friend explained to me what an RP was.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I've played Warcraft ever since its first game, I like their lore.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Race depends on what I feel like. Class.. Well my main charactor on WoW has been a warlock for all these years, my friends say I'm a bit of a megalomaniac.. So yeah, go Warlocks hehe.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I like to play the shy Scholar, the malevolent villain, the woe riddled wanderer, the heroic knight, the common peasant, the forgotten soldier, The enigmatic theif. Hell, I like to play all of spectrum. Though, if I have to pick a favorite I must say I'ed prefer a tragic character, mostly due to it being a bit harder to play happier roles for me these days (My older brother died some months ago.. Still dealing with it.)

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
One that can go on forever with people I admire :) I still prefer tragic rps. But I love any kind of RP really.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I used to play the piano, I did some martial arts many years ago. I can still do a bit of both hehe. Hhmmm.. I like to study different languages, I write stories and other things.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I hail from Denmark. My first language is Danish. Besides speaking Danish and English, I've been thaught german for 4 years and I'm learning spanish in School along with trying to learn Japanese on my own.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yes.
Approved.