11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 434
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3005
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 86066
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2582
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3418

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Alariel Mistweaver (Blood Elf Warlock)
Player: Whorak

Character Full Name: Alariel Mistweaver

Character In-Game Name: Alariel

Nicknames: She calls herself ‘The Shadow Mistress’ at times.

Association(s): Silvermoon

Race: Blood Elf

Class: Warlock

Skills and Abilities: Alariel occasionally inflicts shadow damage (The equivalent of the warlock’s Corruption spell) on a victim with her lips. She calls this “Shadow’s Kiss”. Her signature spell is the Haunt spell where she would send a ghostly soul into her victim, terrifying him and dealing shadow damage simultaneously.

Sex: Female

Hair: Alariel has long, curly black hair that is neatly draped over her shoulders.

Eyes: Bright fel green

Weight: 64 kg

Height: 1.76 m

Usual Garments/Armor: Alariel likes to dress appealing and therefore wears her Embersilk Robe to just about every occasion.

Other: Alariel is quite agile.

Alignment: Lawful evil

Personality: Alariel is a very clean and well kept elf. She will not hesitate to flirt her way into gaining something to her advantage and is at her most dangerous when doing so. takes pleasure in seeing other suffer, alas, she prefers affliction spells as her weapon.

Alariel is not all bad, however. She is a very trustworthy ally and the thought of betrayal does not even occur to her.

History: Alariel was born 142 years ago into a well established elven family within Quel’Thalas. Her father was an experienced mage and started to teach Alariel the art of arcane magic since she was a much younger elf.

In her late teenage years Alariel's father was ambushed by a group of troll assassins. This event devastated Alariel and she became miserable. After a while she developed a twisted hatred for the trolls and started to torture the troll prisoners, returning the grief their kin caused her.

At the opening of the Dark Portal, Alariel’s interest for the darker magic were sparked. She started to gather books on shadow magic and studied every page of her new collection.

When Quel’Thalas was invaded by Prince Arthas with the Scourge and corrupted the Sunwell, Alariel was forced to flee with the survivors of her kin. Now suffering from magic withdrawal, Alariel’s hunger for magic began to form. The High Elves learnt to absorb fel, becoming blood elves. Slowly it corrupted Alariel and she became obsessed with the dark arts. Her previous studies on shadow magic served its purpose and she was able to learn it quickly.

Soon she discovered how to inflict pain and suffering on her enemies with her new found ability. She found pleasure in torturing her victims with shadow magic, keeping them alive only to make them beg her to let them die. It was not long before she would be able to drain the life of lesser creatures.

The Sunwell was purified and the elves freed from their addiction. Alariel’s hunger for magic was replaced by the unquenchable thirst for power, and so she set out into Azeroth, motivated by the goal to unite those who think like her under one name.
PM
(05-22-2013, 07:05 AM)Whorak Wrote: The High Elves learnt to absorb fel, becoming blood elves.

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe High Elves started calling themselves Blood Elves in honor of their fallen kin, not cause of their absorbtion of the Fel.

(05-22-2013, 07:05 AM)Whorak Wrote: She found pleasure in torturing her victims with shadow magic, keeping them alive only to make them beg her to let them die.

Might want to add this to personality, seeing as I think it is something she likes.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!
PM
(05-22-2013, 07:50 AM)maarten777 Wrote:
(05-22-2013, 07:05 AM)Whorak Wrote: The High Elves learnt to absorb fel, becoming blood elves.

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe High Elves started calling themselves Blood Elves in honor of their fallen kin, not cause of their absorbtion of the Fel.

(05-22-2013, 07:05 AM)Whorak Wrote: She found pleasure in torturing her victims with shadow magic, keeping them alive only to make them beg her to let them die.

Might want to add this to personality, seeing as I think it is something she likes.

Blood elves still had a "racial change" so this is more a matter of semantics. I do not see any correction needed in regard to the fel absorption. As for the second quote, I would allow it in the history because it was part of her development as a warlock.

That being said I would like some extension on her history, preferably before the opening of the Dark Portal. That is 112 years of history only described as the fact that her father trained her as a mage.
I will make the additions to the history as soon as possible.

Just on a side note, The following is a quote I got from the web page, http://wiki.conquestofthehorde.com/Blood_Elf_Timeline

"They teach the remaining Elves how to absorb Fel and, in doing so, caused them to gain fel green eyes and turn them into what is now known as Blood Elves."

I used that page to check most of the history of the character.
PM
Thank you! Just be sure to post here when you make your revisions so we'll know when it's ready to look at again. c:
I added some history between her birth and the opening of the Dark Portal. I also added a line of text at the "Other" section.
PM
Approved!
Thank you, Wuvvums {appropriate viking face here} =D
PM
Wikified!
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Special Mokai Grimsight [Orc Warlock] {Update} Altaine 16 369 01-20-2015, 07:29 AM
Last Post: Geoni
  Jhorend Redonis (Human Warlock) Jhorend 8 253 01-20-2015, 07:22 AM
  [Kaeleth Emeircenth - Blood Elf Blood Mage - Noble] Lux 15 388 01-15-2015, 12:51 PM
  Zizzori Goldsteam [Goblin Warlock] ThePharaoh 1 158 01-02-2015, 06:06 PM
  Ashilynn Senn'raethi [Blood Elf Blood Mage; Noble] Scout 3 311 12-11-2014, 05:28 AM
Last Post: Dilly