The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Alexhandr's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I have forever played World of WarCraft for the lore, not so much for the raiding and the guilds. High tier items and thousands of golden coin meant little to me, as my only interest was learning about the World of WarCraft, its denizens, and meeting likeminded individuals who roleplayed.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
The United States of America. Like Mara, I am from South Carolina. English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played WarCraft: Orcs and Humans when I was four or five years old. Perhaps 'play' is not the correct word to use. I attempted to play.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I googled "WoW private roleplay servers." Magick!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All sorts. Every variety. Happy, sad, war, peace, humor, it matters to me not. Although I do have a limit to how much depressing story I can take. I have been, and forevermore shall be, an optimist and a romantic.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc. Because I grew up playing the Orcish race in both WarCraft: Orcs and Humans and WarCraft II: Tides of Darkness.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Companionship, likeminded individuals, and tolerance towards all. Not too much to ask for, eh?

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance. I despise intolerance towards anyone. Having a different opinion is one matter, but spewing hatred and disgust is never justified.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Alexhandr Ro Denthanor, King of Numinor, was tapping his sharp claws against the arms of his throne. Impatience and ire filled the black-scaled Drakonian. Yet another would-be 'ally' had come to plead for more Drakonian soldiers, knowing full and well the Numinorian army was stretched far too thin as it was. The endless begging of Elf, Human, and Dwarf lords was beginning to chip away at Alexhandr's patience.
"No, no more! Already a thousand Numinorian soldiers are garrisoned outside of your liege's capital city! You know as I do they are not there to fight off the Dark Lord's Shadowlings, but rather to keep his own rivals at bay! Blast him! You tell your liege that I will commit no more of my troops to his protection. That dastard owes me plenty enough as it is financially! As do numerable others, not including your king, several of his allies, and even the Demon King of Aranak! None of them have repaid me for what I offered. To the Abyss with them! The sole reason our alliance exists is because the last thing my realm needs is lot of petty brigands with land to decide they're too big for their breeches!"
Elfin Queen Lynia, who was sitting beside her beloved throughout the ordeal, had to stifle a giggle. Her husband was beyond attractive when he was ireful. Usually, Alexhandr was soft spoken and gentle in demeanor, but today was not a good day. The two lovers had planned a picnic outside of their capital city, but several matters arose which put those romantic plans to a halt. 'No matter,' thought the fair Elf, 'I will have him all to myself tonight.' Her hazel eyes practically glowed at the very idea and her Drakonian husband noticed her amused state from the corner of his eye. A small smile found its way onto his scaled lips. He knew precisely what she was thinking about. His anger and impatience fled him, despite the now-rambling human diplomat. Alexhandr was not even paying attention to the mongrel anymore. He had other things on his mind.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am a want-to-be author, currently working on a novel and several short stories which I hope to publish on Amazon. And I love Dragons. Love them to death!
Hey there, Alexhandr, and welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Make sure to check our rules and policies if you haven't already, or again if you already have! If you need help with creating your first character, check out the Creating a Character section on our wiki and our articles and guides subforum. They're all super useful for getting a feel of our server's roleplay style and chock full of useful information.

Once you get in-game, make sure to /join chat (for general chat and talk) and /join barrens (for banter and fun). If you have any questions, send a message to one of our GMs or Forum Helpers.
Again, welcome!
Zhaei
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]