The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

All Hail Dat Shadow!
Hey everyone! Not really sure if this would be a personal but can't think of any other place for it. Nor am I good at big, flashy posts.

Right to the point, I'm wondering how many 'Shadow' worshiping characters there are out and about these days. Of course, by 'worshiping' I mean really anyone using it; Forgotten Shadow, Penumbra's thang(I dunno, but ilu Scout), stuff like that. I'm kinda looking to have my own Shadow Priest get out there and chat with others, learn other perspectives and beliefs and thoughts and just generally give the 'Shadow' more of a purpose than "ooh I'm dark and spooky looking".

Atius' belief in the Shadow is a philosophy more than a 'religion' but he still preaches and educates and is very faithful to his beliefs and its beliefs. I've seen a few people RP their Shadowy-ness and it was enjoyable to see(I also just enjoy seeing things given meaning than 'I just do it because it's cool'. >.> (And I really like using parenthesis for asides and explanations))!

Tl;dr(Read the damn stuff, but for the REALLY lazy); Would love a list of Shadow-users and we could have a nice little picnic, maybe go shopping. Pedi and Manicures all around~ Atius keeps himself looking fabulous. :|
Frogspawned: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Frogspawned: Frogspawned flips a table.
Frogspawned: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FROG, STOP FLIPPING TABLES. YOU'RE MAKING A MESS.

Frogspawned: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Kurin's Profile Wrote:As for himself, Kurin finds his faith in what he calls 'universalism'. That is, everyone is part of the universe. No energy is ever lost or destroyed even if looks like it. It is simply redirected elsewhere and into something else. It gives Kurin peace of mind.

Just some obvious examples of this that Kurin has seen; The Sunwell corrupted and the elves use of fel to sustain, the physical manifestations of eye color change, the Naaru who sacrificed his life essence to restore the Sunwell, Arcane Torrent, and several shadow magic spells that siphon.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
I believe I've had Linevi interact with Atius in the past, but that may or may not be correct. Either way, I'm sure the two (and Kurin!) could find some interesting topics to discuss regarding the Shadow.
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
There's Sorum. But I am not sure if it fits your bill.
Calliope is a Forsaken ... 'Shadow' priest, but I still haven't fleshed out how he interacts with it. It's a means to an end to him, rather than any actual belief.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
Veia Fenweather, Dark Cleric and aspiring Bishop of the Forgotten Shadow would gladly discuss philosophy, litany, Church history and other such topics with Mr. Mardonius.

She likes picnics too.
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
I have a Shadow Priest Human woman by the name of Leandra who I have yet to do anything with, She could hang out too~
The Artist Formerly Known as Mickspider!
Edwin would be happy to discuss shadow, from the Gilnean Old Ways spectrum.
"Leave now, mortal! The likes of you are forbidden in this land. You, who are powerless, are not worthy to set foot here." - Cerberus
Misjana would be happy to find like minded to discuss Shadow magic as she is a Shadow mage. :) Although she won't be much of help in regard to shadow magic the Priests use, but she can shine some light on the Shadow that is related to the Fel aspect. :)
Characters:

Mistal'aerix <-- In the making
Misjana Minaar <-- Brewing some plots...
Hey sup Piken.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Although Gunther is a priest within the Stormwind Cathedral of Light, he travels about discussing philosophy, spirituality, theology, and mysticism within just about all religions within WoW, but especially the Shadow in regards to comparing it to the Light. I'd be more than happy to have him meet Atius :)
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Nice seeing lots of people respond! :D

I'd love a chance to RP with everyone and am trying to get into the habit of RPing again and asking around in-game and all that jazz. But if anyone wants to RP, just send me a message on skype(visionimp2) and we can either RP there or in-game! ^.^

Also! Forgot to say this, anyone who would like to learn about the Shadow and stuff is welcome to be around and RP, too! Don't have to be a shadow priest, just curious and willing to learn! :B

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flora needs a Shadow Priest mentor Dae 10 1,889 09-14-2012, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Scout
  A Shadow Priest Apprentice muhaha8 0 674 12-11-2010, 09:51 PM
Last Post: muhaha8