The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Alsator
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:I like to level mostly, but towards the night or when I'm bored I'll go and Role play or PvP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
America, My primary language is English.
How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend.

What made you seek our server over others?:
The friend whom got me into the game in general.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
Usually one on one conversations or Tavern role play.
What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't particularly have one because I've leveled 'em all and enjoy them all.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Simple and laid back leveling, and good Role play.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
All you do to run off Griefers and such.
Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Eh, Personally, It's kinda late and I don't feel to much of letting my creative juices flow at the moment, but I'm assuming this is a test of grammar, and just general writing ability. (Another reason I enjoy the rules and such for this server). :)
Well, welcome..but this is way too short. I would advise you to expand your answers, since your introduction is probably the most important post you will make :P
So Ivan say to me "Who was talking device then?"

And then Sergei say "But Ivan is dead"

That is when I realize Sergei was bear.