The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Also sprach Lauraceae
Hi everyone! I'm happy that this involves answering questions because I normally don't know what to say in these things. I love questions!

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yup, they're the first thing I read. I like to read over rules and policies and such... I don't know why, that's just me.

2. How did you hear about us?

I did a google search for "private RP servers." Pretty much every mention of an RP server linked back to this one.

3. How did you get into RP?

Virtual Dog. No, really. I was obsessed with this game in '98 and spent most of my time in the chatroom roleplaying. After that went under, I moved onto MSN Chatroom/Groups RP, which were some of the most fun RP times I've ever had. After that, I got into MUDs which were ridiculously hard to find good RP in. Then I started doing forum RP. I'm not really sure how I transitioned from that into in-game roleplay.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

This is going to seem silly, but it was several years ago, so try not to laugh. I had a crush on this guy who had recently gotten into World of Warcraft, so I decided to purchase the game in order to spend more time with him. I made a Nightelf Hunter on Detheroc, and was hooked from there. I haven't spoken to this person in years, but I still play WoW. It's funny how that turned out.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
The most fun I've had has been with the Druid, Hunter, and Warlock. I'm an altaholic, so picking three classes for a favorite is a feat for me.

The druid and hunter were my first two favorite classes, but I haven't played them in awhile. I had so much fun with the druid cat form, and I loved the hunter pets. Warlock is my most recent favorite, because I love the mobility. It's fun to run around cursing everything. Pets are also a plus. I love pet classes.

I don't have a favorite race. It really just depends on what strikes me at the time.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I love to play characters with physical disease or mental illness. I have a fascination with these things in real life, and I find it rewarding to do the research required to create a character with something like that. In the same vein, I love playing characters that would be considered 'evil' by conventional standards but consider themselves good.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I don't have a particular favorite, as long as the RP draws me in I'll be having fun.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

When I think about it, most of my hobbies involve some type of storytelling. I guess I'm a storytelling nerd. Music is my first and deepest passion. I currently own two guitars, a piano, a Theremin and a harmonica. I also love reading. I can sit down for hours with a good book. In the "non reading or writing" category, I love to hoop dance, especially while listening to music.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I'm from the good ol' US of A.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

I will be an obedient roleplayer.
My Velouria, even I'll adore ya.
Welcome to the server! >8D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Also sprach 2ez4arteezy 10 2,211 07-16-2014, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Stealthscout