The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Alton - Didja miss me?
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes indeed, I also remember the last set. I must, since I wanted so badly to be a part of the server. Still do. It's great to be reminded once again.

2. How did you hear about us?

A while back, far longer than I care to remember right now, I was on a private server of ill repute that had a Tauren warrior who, in the short time before I ganked him, was speaking to a friend about CoTH. He was a good sport, and sent me to the site.

3. How did you get into RP?

I've been into writing as far back as middle school, it's my dream to become a writer! Sitting back at home with friends, a family, maybe a slightly brain damaged puppy that is still quite lovable to kick. Writing is an expression of who I am, and I also love to game. Getting the best of both is heavenly.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Quite a funny story, actually. I was sitting at my friend Tyler's house playing Pong. Yes, Pong. He said that he had a game on his dad's computer that was pretty fun, but since he was grounded he couldn't actually play it. I had no such obstacles. I plopped my butt down and started the game, and quickly decided that magic was a pain in my spine. I made a warrior, Alliance, and began to play on the Shadowsong server that my friend was on. However, since the Alliance is a bunch of pansies on most every server, I quickly made a Troll. Someone who spoke like me AND killed people he didn't like? There was a god.

Eventually I bought the game myself and began to play, switching from Shadowsong to Scarlet Crusade. I met a couple people there that changed my life, OOC of course, and after a certain event I decided to leave and head to Argent Dawn. It was there that my main character, a rogue, became well known and was quickly forming a legacy. His name was Mizoko. Whether you hated him, or loved him, you KNEW him. It was a pain to play Alliance, I admit, but I had ideas for the character and rode the horse till it kicked the bucket.

I was introduced to Private Servers around the time that Goldshire's unholy womb replicated itself in Duskwood, Theramore and Redridge. Scantily clad elves, mostly men, running around looking for pixelly panties to get into. Probably other men playing women. It was time to go.

After that it was mindless RP searching on Private Servers until I found a haven, CoTH.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Trolls. 'Ooh da'sent love da wey dey spe'k w'en dey be spe'kin'?

As for class, it's hard to say. I'm a simple man, at heart. Getting up close enough to slit your throat or crush your head under my heel while my battle axe is raised in glory and slaughter is where you'll most likely find my heart.

If you're a paladin, beware.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

The lone traveller. Not the over played, lone wolf -too cool for you- knockoff either. A character that knows what he knows and won't give two damns if you like him or not. In my mind flaws are an essential part of any being with thoughts. My characters tend to lean towards chivalry with women, as a part of a joke I played for a long time. Jokes on me, 'cause it stuck. -_-

Other than that, my gnome characters are always a treat. Hitting on anything with junk in the trunk and pillows on the chest. Humans, Elves, Trolls...the occassional goat. It matters little!

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

My favorite kind of roleplay? A hard question to answer. I think of something not simply finished when two characters part. Maybe a rivalry of sorts, or a blood debt to be paid. Even a bunch of travellers that continue to meet up in the most random of places. Something to form bonds, and simultaneously strain them. It's always a good read, and even more likely to be a great write.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Writing is my passion, there is little I wouldn't do to make even a few people happy or satisfied if they read something I wrote from the heart. To take them on a path I went through myself. That's where poetry stops, anyway. I LOVE to skate, you give me an empty parking lot and hand me my board (For those of you who don't know, I named her Snowflake Mk. 2.) and I'll be the happiest guy in the world. As for stupid human tricks, I take Tae Kwon Do, and there was one time that I tried to break three boards in three different kicks, and I tripped. Now my ankle pops whenever I want! Not healthy, but fun!

9. What country are you from?

I'm a Cali boy. Born and bred. Quick run down; No I don't smoke the Green. Yes I love to skate. No I don't eat at Mickie D's all the time. I don't surf. Oh, and I don't harbor dreams of going to white castle with my asian friends. Well...maybe sometimes.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

I do hereby swear to uphold the law of the server. As I did the last time so too will I do again. Or you can slay all my characters with a spoon to the hindquarters.
Alton Wrote:Trolls. 'Ooh da'sent love da wey dey spe'k w'en dey be spe'kin'?

I love you.
Welcome to the server! >8D
Wow, comedy of top grade!
Get your ass on the server and entertain me :D

Btw Andrasia, i noticed your earlier message but certainly this wont hurt...
To much :D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An introduction to Miss Tamei Loaal f1yt 2 585 11-21-2009, 10:31 AM
Last Post: ironskippy