The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Amagah Rigli, Wat u Doin
Just a post concerning what I've been up to recently, since more likely than not it isn't wholly apparent.

I'VE BEEN RPing YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. LIKE ACTUALLY ROLEPLAYING ON THE SERVER. ON ONE OF MY CHARACTERS.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe-

What?

Oh, what?

[Image: sleep460.jpeg]

Uh. Right, my doing things of the GM nature. Well uh.

Er.

I built Ratchet?

Alright, nah, I'm kidding. I know I haven't been too visibly at work, but I've actually had an ongoing project nearing completion soon. As some of you may have heard Reigen is building a blood elf noble's estate, and in contrast I've taken up the task of building an estate for Alliance nobility. It's been a rather large endeavor, but hopefully it will be received well enough. I'll have some pictures up once I can get back home to take them.

While I did want to run a few events, that's mostly been sidetracked due to finals on this and next week, as well as an upcoming trip off to New Hampshire come the 17th (and won't be back until January). I'll probably wait until then to make the events an actual thing, unfortunately.

Just keeping people posted as to what's up on my end. Apologies on my part for a lack of stuff.
See the old man in the background that's all serious and is listening? That's me. And I approve. You can tell by my expression.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I'm the little monkey next to him eating the banana. DUDE, RP your characters! That's what you are here for! And there seems to be a shortage of diver's logs if I do say so myself.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Wait.

You roleplay?

What?
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
See that little kid there? That's Gyran. :|
Frogspawned: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Frogspawned: Frogspawned flips a table.
Frogspawned: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FROG, STOP FLIPPING TABLES. YOU'RE MAKING A MESS.

Frogspawned: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
And what glorious rp it has been Rigley! Glad to see you out there again. :)
[Image: Lirshar_zpscaa814f0.png]
Progress is going fairly well on the estate; I've finished all of the exterior decor I believe, and now need to furnish the rest of the buildings.

Screenshots below:

Spoiler:
[Image: Estate1.png]

Spoiler:
[Image: Estate2.png]

Spoiler:
[Image: Estate3.png]
o.o'

That's an estate? Looks like a city of it's own! I got to see/use that when it's done.
Aye;

The concept in general is a minor barony with a small villa that includes homes for the servants that keep the grounds, tend the kitchen and cleaning, etc, as well as three homes to lodge knights of esteem to the family, dignitaries or other people of importance.
I keep hearing "It's the new base for the Grey Militia."

And suddenly, my guild is rich.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Wait, we are? Nobody told me. T-T I should take the money and run.
[Image: Lirshar_zpscaa814f0.png]
But but, th-the PLANS Mouse!

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

THE PLAN!?

THE PLAN!
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Just using this as a general update thread on my end, but;

I'll likely be running some events covering the Elemental Unrest event line later into the day, likely two or three, at least one Horde and one Alliance. I've no set times, but I'll announce in-game when I'm going to start recruiting.

Hope to see some people there!
(01-09-2013, 07:13 AM)Rigley Wrote: Just using this as a general update thread on my end, but;

I'll likely be running some events covering the Elemental Unrest event line later into the day, likely two or three, at least one Horde and one Alliance. I've no set times, but I'll announce in-game when I'm going to start recruiting.

Hope to see some people there!

If I could post a YouTube clip of a happy squeal I would. But I am on my tablet. Better be after I get out of school. D:
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]