The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Amagah Rigli, Wat u Doin
Though obvious by this point I was unable to get to these events today; when I was free to run them there were two other events going and when I got home later I was tasked with a good hour or so of heavy lifting.

I should be able to run some events tomorrow.
RIGHT.

Apologies, great apologies for my lack of forewarning. There's another Elemental Unrest for the Alliance side today; We'll be launching around 1pm Server Time, beginning in Stormwind.
Updating this to let everyone know the third Elemental Unrest will be held today! It will start around 12:30 ST and is open to both factions.
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
The Final Elemental Unrest capitol event will begin at 2:00pm Server Time. It will be for both Horde and Alliance, and will take place in Stormwind and Orgrimmar.

Whoo!

I recommend you have this music ready to play on repeat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k1qHzVe3Cw
Yeah, I'm just going to keep using this as my 'update' thread.

I've been inactive on the GM side of things. I don't know if I should call it depression, a lack of motivation, or something else. The only thing I've really found myself able to do on-server is... RP.

Well, there's an about face for you.

So. I don't know what else to say. Apologies. Just a heads up as to why I've been silent with my work and all.
Hey, Rigley.

When do we get Arathi Basin on the RP portal? :|||| <3
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.