The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Amnesia's Intoduction Thread! :D
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I have been a Gamemaster on different PvP/PvE servers. I played retail for 3 years, and then stopped because I could no longer afford it. In that three year span I co-owned a heavy roleplaying guild and took a part in about 3 others, before I switched to private servers.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United States. and English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My step-dad showed it to me years ago, ever since I've enjoyed playing it.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
A few of my friends and I were looking for a Roleplaying server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy village roleplay, royal roleplay, and sometimes I like to base roleplays off of some of the WoW lore its self.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race are Night Elves Druids. The shapeshifting makes roleplay fun and a little more interesting. plus, I've been playing a Druid all through out my WoW life.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I just expect to have a fun, interesting roleplaying experience! And I believe this server delivers just that.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. I believe that is one thing I do not see in most roleplaying servers. The last roleplaying server I took a part in was absolutely terrible with respect.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
On a foggy, frigid night, Alicia was cleaning plates off of tables when a tall, slender, hooded woman caught her eye. She turns around and walks over to the shady woman.

"Welcome to the Blue Recluse Tavern! May I get you a table?" greeted Alicia.

The woman grunted. Alicia began to get nervous. It was her first day working, and she loathed complicated customers. Alicia caught a glimpse of what was under the hood. She was a night elf. The elf looked away as she caught Alicia looking. She turned around and walked towards a table, pulling out a chair for the woman. "I can get it myself, thanks." Nervously, Alicia stepped back from the chair. "May I take your order?"

"Just a glass of water, please." the night elf answered.
"Right away, ma'am." Alicia winked.

"Who comes to a bar and orders just a glass of water?" Alicia wondered putting ice followed by water into a clean ceramic mug.

She walked back to the table and caught the night elf looking at a radiant object in her hand. Her feet started gravitating towards the table. The elf looked up and quickly put away the object. As she looked up, Alicia got a good look at her face. it was scarred, stitched, and mutilated. Alicia's eyes widened.

"What happened to your face?!" she exclaims.

The elf looked at her with disgust. "What a polite thing to say to a customer. I'll be sure to let your boss know. Excuse me." She said sarcastically. The elf slammed a silver piece onto the table and stormed out of the tavern. Alicia picked up the silver piece and entered it into the register.

"There goes another job." she sighed. wiping down the table.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am looking forward to Roleplaying with you all! Thank you for reading my introduction! :)
Hello there Amnesia, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

I hope to welcome your friends, too.

Thank you for the story, by the way!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aggush's Intoduction Aggush 1 809 12-09-2013, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  The Real Introduction Thread Post Thread Flawless 1 810 10-29-2012, 11:24 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  My Intoduction Arthas505 2 632 10-05-2011, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Arthas505
  Intoduction: Elris Haseo 0 524 10-08-2009, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Haseo
  Niffel's Intoduction jedexedus 2 699 04-02-2009, 08:41 AM
Last Post: jedexedus