The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

An Adventure! [Event]
Heya guys! Well I have this crazy idea for an event which I'm thinking on doing on Friday. Well here it is. I'm thinking of doing some sort a expedition or an adventure to an undiscovered trollish ruins. (I will be using Zul'Gurub) Rezzak will be forming an IC group in Booty Bay with the people who want to join the event. Alot of ideas are in my head but I do not want to spoil them up :D. I'm going to leave them as a suprise. So... tell me down in the comments if you want to be in the event and what you think about it. Thank you again guys!Tongue
You' seek me help?

[Image: vt4s.jpg]
Very interesting idea! Moved to Event Planning.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Rezzak eh? How would he feel if..

I BROUGHT IN THE REACH!

Though, the idea does sound very interesting. Archaeology is fun. Lets face it, with Cata coming soom^tm (Dunno how to do the small text v.v) it'll pick up. You can count me in on any character, simply because I enjoy it.
Yeah Asgrend will be hopping to do that.

"So let me get this straight. you want me to trop around in some troll ruins where there are no trolls. Exactly how is this fun again???"

I might bring Svenn when he gets better though, that's more up his alley.
Who said there were no trolls there :>?
You' seek me help?

Depending on the whens and what I'm doings, I may bring Niko along. I work during peak hours though so I'm not making any promises. I actually have a Historical Institute event script of a similar nature in reserve and wouldn't mind tossing around ideas in regards to applying elements of a lead in if you're interested. Give a shout if you need any help with the planning.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
I'm interested! As Niko said, though, It depends on when.
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
The event will take part- Today!
You' seek me help?

Today...But when?XD
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
Doesn't matter when enought people log in! We shall start I shall wait for all appliers to come in-game if they want to join.
You' seek me help?

Best of luck friend. I'm working until 11pm so I won't be able to attend.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanderlust: An Adventure Across Azeroth CappnRob 11 1,608 01-15-2012, 05:03 PM
Last Post: CappnRob