The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

"An Error has occured please try again or contact an Admin "
Greetings.

Well, i've tried register an Game account, but it gives me the error message "An Error has occured please try again or contact an Admin " each time. I tried using both Firefix and IE, tripblechecked everything, and it still dosent work..Can it be the two "88" in my account name? If so, possible a GM can delete them, or shall i make new account?

Thank you in advance.
I had this problem once as well.

Have you tried to login with your original login and password?

And no the numbers shouldn't be the problem. Mine has more than yours. :P

Hope it works!
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
What you mean with Original Password & Login? I tried to log in, perhaps it was a bug with the creation steps but it was created, but it wasen't. I cant log in on the account, nor create one. Quite anoying that it dosent want to work :/ Anything else i can try?
Have you created an actual game account? That's another common problem.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
My dear Qaza, I wrote "Well, i've tried register an Game account, but it gives me the error message "An Error has occured please try again or contact an Admin " each time. I tried using both Firefix and IE, tripblechecked everything, and it still dosent work" So yes, its the game account thats the actual problem, as it will not let me create it. :(
Experiencing the same troubles. Tried to switch between different types, and logging on with it even if it said nothing. So, no idea. >,>
Try purging your internet browser's cache/temporary files.
Still refuges to work. :(
It may be due to the underscore in your email address. Try changing it to one without any special characters and reattempt game account registration.
If i try to remove the underscore it just says email dosetn match
I meant changing your address here on the board. At any rate, there are other accounts that have underscores, so that rules that out. Hmmm
Ah, I discovered the issue. Try making one now.
Not possible for you as an Admid to create me an game account, that'd work with my username?
If you are using firefox or some other netbowser, try using internet explorer
Favorite quote: Oh lord please cleanse me, but not right now.
By Norzone
People should read my first post more closely. ^^ "I tried using both Firefix and IE"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Error Thaddion 5 2,442 01-04-2015, 05:22 PM
Last Post: Thaddion
  Custom Patch error Verdigree 3 1,503 05-10-2014, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  Cannot log into WoW. Constant error message CopperheadSnake 6 2,162 03-25-2014, 03:14 PM
  Wow Error Buggie 9 2,181 02-05-2014, 09:04 PM
  Chain Fatal Error Vershiel 9 2,227 01-11-2014, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Maarten