The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

An Error has occured please try again or contact an Admin
Good day, I've seemed to run into a bit of a bump here, regarding account creation. I've made an introduction post, which for all I know ought be right on the money, and I've typed in both the email and username correctly, as prompted to. I've tried three different passwords, all alphanumerical, but it won't accept any of them. It just tells me that "An Error has occurred please try again or contact an Admin" - Which is a bit hazy, and I've no idea which admin to contact, so I thought I'd put it here.

Seeing as I've been a member before, I might previously have created an account which hasn't been deleted, but I'll be darned if I can remember. I've also read through the posts here in the support board which seems relevant, but none of them tells me anything I don't already know. I think I've done every step correctly thus far.

Thanks in advance, to anyone who can clarify a bit on what I am doing wrong.
Good day mr. Pegg.

I would guess that you did make an account and that´s the reason you can´t make another one right now, if you cannot remember the info on the old one you´ll have to wait for the higher overlords to aid you.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Right then, I'll bide my time. Perhaps I can be lucky enough to remember whatever the old password and name was. Otherwise I suppose it can be completely reset. Been anxious to (hopefully) join you all this weekend, as soon as I get a proper character worked out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Error Thaddion 5 2,442 01-04-2015, 05:22 PM
Last Post: Thaddion
  Custom Patch error Verdigree 3 1,503 05-10-2014, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  Cannot log into WoW. Constant error message CopperheadSnake 6 2,162 03-25-2014, 03:14 PM
  Wow Error Buggie 9 2,181 02-05-2014, 09:04 PM
  Chain Fatal Error Vershiel 9 2,227 01-11-2014, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Maarten