The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

An Indroduction...
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I´m often described by friends and family as a funny "character". Although in video games my stance changes a bit. I started gaming at the age of four when I played some flash game at my mother´s office and since then I have played everything from RPG to RTS.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Iceland but speak english perfectly (ironically I learned that from gaming).

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well there came a time when I simply got bored with the number of games I had at my disposal (this was before I discovered MMO´s) and I wanted something new and exciting. After a long time of surfing the web I found World of Warcraft, a game I had heard much about. I was still very young at the time so actually getting the game took a lot of time. But when I finally got the hang of it I was simply blown away by this ginormous and beautiful world. A few years and a couple of expansions later I was a fully fledged WoW player. And just in case you´re wondering I did eventually play the original Warcraft and of course loved it.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Kind of a funny story, I actually found you guys simply by searching "Conquest of the Horde". I guess I was looking for named art or something I don´t really recall. But it was totally by coincidence that I found this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I can pretty much function in any situation RP wise. To me roleplaying is a form of acting and when you are acting there is no room for comfort zones.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
When it comes to races Tauren are my way to go. Classes on the other hand...I´m not quite sure. I have played a number of classes during my time with WoW but if I had to choose here and now I would have to go with the hunter.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well I was drawn to this server because I saw the words, "Horde" and "Roleplay". But I suppose a friendly environment wouldn´t hurt.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think it´s good you set limits to, shall we say ridiculous storylines. I am a roleplayer by heart and when people make up descriptions that make no sense whatsoever, well...that just pisses people (including me) off. But needless to say every one of your rules makes logical sense and needs to be in all these kinds of servers.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Hmm, sure I can do that.

Anger. Hate. Revenge. If there ever words to define the name Valgram these would serve well. An orc of the old age, the age when Draenor was our home, the age when the demons came. I still remember that terrible night. He left the village and came back a monster...

If only I could have done something...if only I´d been stronger...

Along with Hellscream he was the first to turn. My brother. No longer orc but an abberation. It wasn´t long till I was taken too, and then it all becomes a blur. All I remember is the smell of blood and the sound of clashing steel.

And then before I know it I´m free...

Hmpf..."free". Thats what they told me and that´s what they still tell me today. They weren´t there, they know nothing! They did not watch as family and friends were turned to hideous beasts and forced to thirst blood like water!

I did not listen. I left this so-called "new horde", disgusted by the very name. But every night I was haunted by the screams of the innocents I had slain. I was afraid to close my eyes...

For years I searched this new world for something, something lost. And then I found it. My brother. Free from the legion´s grasp but still scarred by it´s power, still surging with the evil of his former masters. My little brother...

This is definitely not finished but I think this shows at least my skill to some degree.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yes. If I do get accepted I´d like to thank you for the opportunity and I will follow your rules to my best ability and hopefully prove myself an asset to this server.

Crazy
Hello and welcome to COTH!

It's always nice to meet fellow Tauren enthusiasts. I'm looking forward to seeing you in game soon. Also, thanks for spinning us a tale.

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you remain familiar with the server’s expectations!
As for making your first character, there a number of fantastic articles and guides available and they are an excellent resource even if you are familiar with the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for developing your character and for constructing your first profile, such as our official timeline, character questionnaires and weight/height guidelines.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game (I don't personally advise joining barrens chat, due to its rediculous nature ;p) if you have any questions not answered in the forums. Feel free to contact me via PM wether I am online or off, should you require any assistance.

I hope you enjoy your stay!
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
Welcome to the server. I hope to RP with you soon!
[Image: shootersig_zpsadbf1421.jpg]

Izshandriel Dreamstalker - Leader of the Izshani (Night Elf)
Merewen Sunfire - Warmage of the Kirin Tor (Blood Elf)
Aoen Stardancer - Commander of the Ninth Regiment
Aliandril "Nightshade" Dreamstalker - The Uncanny Priestess

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hilda's Indroduction HildaJager 2 905 08-16-2013, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Rosencrat
  Hello, my indroduction! Sanni 1 505 12-21-2012, 05:56 PM
Last Post: Nikodemos