The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

An Introduction - Make Haste!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I haven't played wow since this patch in retail, except for a stint on a vanilla server a few months back where I was the leader of a guild called <Duffle Bag Boyz>. I enjoy wow for the pvp and occasional pve but I love warcraft lore and roleplaying is the most fun. The last private server I roleplayed on was Echeloned WoW, but that was years ago on some crazy shit. I've been looking for a populated 4.3.4 roleplaying server for a while now.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
English, USA.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Through family. My dad had an account he got from my sisters now husband, I played on his account in Vanilla and got my own in BC.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I googled Wow private server roleplaying, found this, the forum showed some activity so I hope there is actually players here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
More passive style. For a while I was on a retail server roleplaying, and I wanted to join a good RP guild on whatever server, <Knights of Darkshire> or Knights of Duskwood or something. You had to be level 50 though, and death knights higher, so I just sort of whittled around the inn roleplaying with them, not actively fighting battles in Darkshire, but still there, filling a role, making conversations interesting.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't really have one.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I have no idea. I expect there won't be that many players, which I hope I'm wrong about.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility and Keyboard Skills. Keyboard skills because I hate when people type like idiots, it's 2013, it's time to get on that 'junk', seeing the vulgarity rule. Humility because I hate when people can't roleplay with it. I love losing. I think it's a sex thing. I want someone to overthrow me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Boris pawed at the hanging thread, pulling the bolt to the floor. "Boris, no." Ithacarus scolded. He was almost done with the trim job on his new robes, and had already lost two bolts to the kitten's destructive actions. "Keep it up and I'll turn you into a sheep." He held the robe up in front of him. "How dapper." He turned the robe to Boris. "You like it?" He asked, unsure of what to expect. Boris was distracted by the now unused bolt of string. Ithacarus took the robe to his quarters to dress, and placed his gold and herbs in the appropriate pockets. "Today is gonna be a good day." Ithacarus said, smiling into the mirror, turning to see all sides of his creation.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope somebody does this fast, whatever 'this' is. The server I'm on now is entirely Spanish, and there aren't any roleplayers.
Hello, ithunter95, and welcome to COTH!

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you’re for sure familiar to the server’s expectations! Also, if you haven’t already, make sure to register your in-game account in the Account Management page using the same information you registered your forum name under.
As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don’t fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, such as weight and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. Feel free to send me a message if you need any assistance, and I’ll give if a reply as soon as I can!

Don't worry about not finding RP here, the server is dedicated solely to RP, so anyone who is on is somebody who is also only here for that reason!

Interesting that you're coming from a Spanish server and English is your primary language. Bilingual?

I hope you enjoy your stay!

~Geo
[Image: anim_500.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i have arrived so stop your bickering and make me a smoothy Proxymorph 7 1,218 08-28-2009, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Nostra
  My Introduction, I hope I did not make any mistakes. kazhera 1 661 05-12-2009, 02:18 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  Very pleased to make your acquaintance. lordshang 3 769 02-01-2009, 07:34 AM
Last Post: Hawk