The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

An application.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: Well, I'm a gamer, always been. WoW has more been a side thing for me... something you played now and then aside from fps games, the first year that is... but then I heard about something new.. called "rp". As curious as I was I tried it out, and I loved it. Been rping for roughly 2 years now, played many different kinds of characters and styles. But honestly, I enjoy rp in all it's kinds and forms, the only thing I don't enjoy is when it gets boring. Otherwise, I enjoy the game alot, even if I play games on the side... like CoD and such, WoW has and will (probably) always be my primary game I like the most.
What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I'm from Sweden, live in Sweden... and speak Swedish as my primary language. Though I've used my english enough throughout the years that I would dare to say I'm pretty decent at it. I rarely put myself in a situation when the language is a problem really.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
The first time I tried out WoW I think I was merely 11 years old, when TBC came out, though I was quite a noob and quit after 2 weeks. The second time I tried it out would be a few years later when my friend recruited me into the game, I think it was about 3 years ago now. Stayed ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I've been rping for quite some time now, and then one day I got a little curious if there actually were some "all-rp" private servers.
And there was, just after a few searches on google I found ya. I just hope I'll get to play with you as well.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't really have a favourite class, though I would say I enjoy healing on priest, dps as rogue or hunter, then tank as paladin or warrior.
The class I've played the most though.. suprisingly is mage, a fantastic class, but it got old and boring to play after like 26 days of playtime in 85.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect quality rp, alot of people and no lollers. That's all I want, and of course.. since this is a private server with gms who can actually do something, I am expecting that there won't be much racism and hating, etc. It's even in the rules, so yeah... excited about that.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well that would be that there's actually limitations for what one can say or not. When someone cracks a racist joke I do not laugh... even if it doesn't relate to me I know it does to some. That you are actually able to make a difference on that front feels promising.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Usually my rp builts on preparation, so I'll give you an example of how it could be.

Johnny had never been much of a social person... he knew that people simply did not like him, so he stopped trying. The only thing that he had in this world was his passion for engineering. Machines was something that he put down his soul on, he knew that this creation could make a difference to his hard life in the future.
*As he kept thinking over his life where he stood, the "click" he was waiting for finally came from the alchemy table.* *He paced over to the table and took the flask in his hand, lifting it as he eyed the content inside. It had been many long weeks until he finally came over the right recipe. But now he had it in his hand, with a smile he picked up a small ball-looking thing and poured the content carefully into the small hole on the top.* As he then got a feeling of how much it weighed by balling it in his hand, he once again heard the annoying panting of the prisoner behind him. It wasn't the first time he woke up and tried to say something to him. Even if the gag stopped him from screaming he still made some sounds. *Johnny then turned around slowly and tilted his head slightly as he peered at the once happy farmer he had abducted 2 days earlier.* It was a big cave he had his lab in, enough space to invent and then test anything he wanted. Nobody would hear the victims scream, therefore.. he didn't have to worry as the man desperatly tried to get out of the cage.. with hands tied the gag wouldn't be removed, he was trapped like an animal.
Johnny then smiled at the man and told him the pain would soon be over, he closed the ball with the touch of his thumb and then pressed it down before he threw it over. It only took a few seconds before the cage was filled with green gas, it only lasted for a few moments. But as the cloud cleared, the prisoner had gone silent and was lying with his eyes wide open on the stone floor.
"Perfect.." He said, as he turned around and grabbed his tranquilizer rifle.
"Let's see how it works on a group." With those words he paced away through the small hallway, he wasn't normal. He knew that... but it made him happy... so why should he stop?

This was a very long story I just made up, I do have a rogue named Johnny though... hes a little like this, loves his little toys... I hope you don't judge too harshly on this story, I just wanted to boost my chances on getting into the server, if I need to better it, say so.. I'm really excited about starting playing.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would just like to add that if there's anything you would like to ask or have clarified, if my blanket wasn't enough... please say so, it really seems like it's hard to get in. It's the first time I do fill out something like this.
Hello there... Gingerballs, and welcome to CotH? (What a name.)

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Nope, that was all well and good. Thank you for the story!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ju11a's Application Ju11a 3 863 09-27-2014, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Ju11a
  Server Application! AzurianCaster 1 674 03-26-2014, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Roleplay application Oleth 1 784 03-25-2014, 02:59 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  My application, Leonardinhoc. Leonardinhoc 1 656 01-18-2013, 08:43 AM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Tsarrian's application. Tsarrian 5 1,110 09-15-2012, 05:38 AM
Last Post: Arricar