The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

An introduction.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Greetings everyone my name is Matt I'm currently two decades old. I recently quit playing World of Warcraft on the regular servers.I stumbled upon this forum when I was looking for a good alternative. Over the many years I have played I have seen it all, pve, pvp, rp. My intentions on your server are to have a good time and meet some new people.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the Netherlands, English is my second language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
After playing the original Warcraft games I had already developped a certain interest for the Warcraft universe. I got hooked up with WoW ever since it was announced, waiting for many months before I finnaly could lay hands on an open beta key. Played pretty much non stop till recently when I found certain aspects of the game were becoming rather boring.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I have always been on roleplaying servers and I see no reason not to join one again. Your server seemed to stick out compared to the rest I could find. I also think it's good for an RP server to have this introduction system, it should encourage maturity and generally filter out unwanted figures.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like many kinds, no certain setting stands out really, as long as it's original and creative. I am more interested in the characters involved than the actual setting.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
For roleplay I have always prefered humans, I find it easier to connect and come up with settings as a human. As for the class, it doesn't really matter to me either. I tend to pick the physical classes for roleplay.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A nice laidback and friendly environment for me to enjoy a bit of RP here and there when I'm up for it. Also, thanks to this introduction system I hope to see a serious and mature playerbase.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I'd have to pic Tolerance there. The internet can be a very harsh and ruthless place. In order to be able to have real fun and emergion I think it's good to filter out any kind of "bullying". A game should be fun for everyone, always.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
~
As the light of the sun was finnaly found it's way over the horizon he woke up bathing in sweat. Still panting the young troll rolled out of his hammock falling clumsily in the soft sand. This was the day he'd been training for, for all these year. War was at hand, all warriors were called to arms. Looking over his shoulder, laying his eyes on the love of his live for what could be the last time. Many happy moments did they share togheter and he could not bear to say farewell once again. As he looked back his gaze hardened. From a small rack in the corner he pulled a finely crafted spear that unfortunatly still lacked trophies that he was so anxious to collect. A few moments later he left his hut behind him, armed to the teeth. A high pitched sound that could not be heard by most creatures of Azeroth summoned his loyal companion. The raptor allowed the Troll to mount up, they swiftly rode to Orgimmar and to war...

They were never seen anywhere near Sen'jin again.
~

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Discipline
Welcome to the server!