The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

An introduction by Cyrus.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
OOC: Well, as many others I'm just a regular person that likes to raid, PVP and instances.
I'm the type of guy that is playing World Of Warcraft because of the cool skill effects, because the game have a story behind, because it's good animated and because it requires skills to play World Of Warcraft.
I will not see myself as a leader, I see myself as a co-leader or such, I will not guide people, but I wan't to be highranked player, because I know I can handle it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born in Copenhagen, Denmark in 1995 and my parents are comes from Persia. my primary language must be Danish and a bit English, I can talk Farsi very good too, that is the Persian language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
This is a easy question, some years ago/many years ago, my friend bought Warcraft, and I got interested with it, I bought Warcraft 3.
When World of Warcraft came out, I didn't buy it. Some years later my friend Joakim/Jurkey introduced me to the game. As Warcraft 3 I got interested and started playing.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Jurkey told me this server was a really great server to RP on and there is alot of nice people here. So I couldn't stop myself from making a introduction and hopefully joining your community..

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love Tarvern RP since there is no drama(OOC Drama) and everyone is equal.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I don't know which class or race is my favorite because every race is cool and unique in their own way.

What are your expectations of this server?:

That I can play without people calling me a newbie, or people ignore me.
My expectation is fun and playing with my friends.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Must be the "Language" rule, because I have been playing on many servers, and all of the GMs or players always swear, so I'm glad to find this server that suits me good.

NOTE: I'm kinda new to role-playing and before writing this, Jurkey forced me to read through alot of different RP guides. I used to play LARP when I was younger too.
Glad to see you finally joined.
Welcome.
Welcome!

Please be sure to get your story up within a few days!