The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

An introduction... of sorts.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player, I enjoy PvE for the most part. As much as I like PvP, the short thrill I get from winning a round of Warsong Gulch or killing another player one-on-one doesn't compare to the lingering satisfaction of getting a new piece of awesome gear or downing a particularly tough boss. The highest level I've achieved is 75 (before my subscription ran out, anyway) so I haven't experienced all that the game has to offer when it comes to PvE, and being something of an explorer I'm always ready to discover new things! Also, I'm generally friendly (if opinionated) and will avoid an argument if I can. E-fighting is one of the more trivial things one can subject themselves to, in my opinion.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm American and my primary language is English. Luckily for y'all, you don't have to hear my Texan accent. ^^

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Friends talked about it and described it to me until I decided to play, and I love it. My first MMORPG, and from what I've seen so far its the best!

What made you seek our server over others?:
Roleplaying. I find the game becomes rather tedious, or even a bit depressing without a little RP. I didn't know there were any roleplaying-centric private servers and I had to hold back a squee of delight when I found this one!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I always like a good tavern roleplay. So many people can be met and adventures started in the humble interior of a welcoming (or not so welcoming) pub. In the paid servers, I would have to typically wade through layer after layer of non-rpers (and often griefers) before I could get any RP, but I'm rather tenacious. However, I also like adventure RPs, especially ones that involve exploration a la Lord of the Rings.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'd have to say Tauren/Shaman. I love the Tauren because they're the largest race yet the most peaceful and wise. They exemplify the gentle giant, but they can unleash the full fury of nature as quickly as lightning, which is also why I love shamans. They combine every aspect of nature into a devastating and versatile package. I remember my first Frost Shock with nothing less than whimsy.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a community of if not dedicated, friendly roleplayers. I'm tired of endless hunts for roleplaying and I'm ready to be able to walk up to virtually anyone and find at least an in character player. And a tavern not full of dead bodies in the fire and nude dancers (except when worse for drink, and then its just hilarious)? Count me in.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. Its certainly lacking in the paid servers. I may have built up a tolerance to it (i.e. /ignore) but I think it should be reinforced both in and out of game as much as possible. On paid servers, there are so many players that rules regarding respect (yay, alliterations!) can pretty easily be ignored, but its refreshing to know that this is such an important rule on this server.
Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The Orc girl stood at the boat's prow. Wind would have been blowing through her hair, but she had none, sweat glistening on her bare green pate. A grin that was as ragged as the sea wind, all fangs and curled lips, shone in the midday sun. She leaned on a hefty spear, its head embedded in the glossy wood. Behind her there was a hive-like buzz of activity. Sails were being hoisted, decks polished, and a chorus of grunts and labored breathing could be heard above the abyssal roar of the sea. And they were all under her command.

Or so she thought. It was that sort of logic that could only be explained by what Zilari Seafang referred to as "dream logic". The scene could fade from black to a scene of warring factions and somehow you were a commander, you were all powerful, and you were going to win. And it all made perfect sense. And so in this particular dream Zilari was the captain of a rag-tag yet fearsome crew of dread pirates and they were gonna kick some ass!

Until she woke up anyway.

Her waking groan mingled with that of the storm-tossed wood beneath her. A rat scurried its way up her chest and sniffed her curiously before it found its way in the Orc's steel grip. A moment's contemplation reasoned that biting its head off probably would be the best method of disposal, so she settled with dumping it in a crate of Cactus Apple Surprise. The thing about Cactus Apple Surprise was the "surprise", which happened to be a ridiculous amount of booze that was allowed to soak into the apples. The crate had been sitting in the cargo hold for months now, fermenting and becoming more volatile than a Goblin rocket-launcher. The rat would be lucky to be hairless if he managed to escape the crate.

Zilari reached in, despite the rat's presence, and grabbed a softly steaming apple, fangs sinking in deep. She had passed out before her head even hit the creaking floor.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really, besides the fact that I'm looking forward to RPing with you guys in the (hopefully) near future!
Welcome to the server. d:o
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An Introduction of Sorts from Tailys Tailys 1 612 01-27-2009, 10:29 PM
Last Post: sasail