The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

An introduction to Miss Tamei Loaal
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm probably best described as being somewhat of a veteran team player, what's the point in playing the game if you don't get to know anyone right? Ever since I started playing WoW back at release I've worked my way up through guilds on various RP realms, making friends and having an unpresidented amount of fun. I tend to RP with quite a dark comedy approach to the game, I love big complicated plot lines with just enough humour to allow you to giggle every now and again. As mentioned earlier, I would call myself a veteran as there is little in the game I haven't done, but RP since the early days, has always been my passion.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born in July 1991 and raised in Northern Ireland all my life, my primary language is English but I can also stretch to a wee bit of spanish and french.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My first encounter with the Warcraft happened during my childhood. I was really ill one day and my mum nipped out to the supermarket and arrived home with Warcraft2 to lift my spirits. From then I fell in love with the Warcraft universe, carrying on to play Warcraft 3 and eventually WoW itself. I guess in that respect, I'm a bit of a Warcraft veteran in general.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, living as a student during a global recession isn't the easiest thing to do, and I started looking for private WoW servers simply because I can't really afford to pay for it anymore. I searched for hours on end eventually coming across CotH and I simply fell in love with it. The procedure, the rules, and the community really give of the vibe that you guys are a serious, dedicated RP'ers - and that sounds like heaven to me!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy many of the different aspects of role play but my favourite has to be that day to day kind of roleplay, just walking around a city, meeting people, doing various tasks etc is always fun. I also enjoy roleplaying inside of a guild. I'm not too keen on the strict military type of RP, I'm better suited to spend my time with a group of hearty adventurers who plan to explore the unknown corners of Azeroth and beyond!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race is the Dwarves, simply because of their lore. I love discovering all about the different dwarven clans and where they all originate from, its very interesting and expansive. Class wise my favourite is probably a warlock, all that dark RP that can come out of a solid warlock character is brilliant - I'm also best suited to playing a warlock :P

What are your expectations of this server?:
Not a lot if I'm honest, I just want to play somewhere there's people that are active and interested in Roleplaying, various events are always fun too.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule under the Roleplaying section that states that you are expected to be familiar with the Azerothian history. I myself hate it when your listening to a character chat about their life and all the various seperate events come together to make an unbelievable character. For example: "I worked for Sargeras during the time of the betrayal and I was also a key figure in the forming of the Scourge!"

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
This is a story I wrote based on a friend's characters about a year and a half ago, enjoy!

It was a dark night, lightning forked across the sky. An attractive, muscular, inteligent, wise and powerful (did I say attractive?) young Draenei was strolling through the Eastern Plaguelands. After hours of marching and slaying the occasional demon he decided to take a short rest and drink, so he slung his sword and shield onto the ground and pulled a skin of ale from his back pack and began to take huge swigs from it.

A few minutes and several skins later Quellakar stood up and flexed his muscles, he pulled his shield back onto his back and slid his sword into his belt. Then he began to press on untill he came to a bridge. On which there stood the largest wolf Quellakar had ever seen, it turned its head slowly and met his gaze with a cold and chilling stare. Quellakar grinned as he heard the howl erupt from the monsters throat.

Quellakar drew his sword and shook his shield from his back and onto his arm as he began to run towards the beast. The great wolf sank into its hanches as it readied itself to pounce on the young, strong, wise and attractive knight. Quellakar threw his shield up as the wolf launched itself at him, it's massive maw encircled his shield and then it sharply jerked its neck and tore the shield from our heroes arm. Our hero quickly took his sword in both hands and he began to hack and slash at the wolfs thick neck and gigantic body, all the while ducking and diving out of the path of the beasts knife - like claws and razor sharp fangs.

Hours later the two were still fighting on the bridge, neither could gain the upper hand and both were starting to tire, suddenly an opening presented itself as the wolf reared up on its hind legs and let out a blood curdling howl. Quellakar dived forward and rammed his sword through the wolf's huge ribcage and into the beasts heart. The wolf yelped in agony and toppled over the edge of the bridge into the river.

Quellakar slowly walked over to the edge and looked down at the broken corpse of his foe. But then it twitched, and then hauled itself up again, it turned its head left and right and then it looked up and once again locked eyed with our hero.

"I hate it when they don't stay dead."

Quellakar lept from the bridge and into the river, just infront of the wolf. The wolf lunged forward and tried to swallow the Draenei whole but Quellakar grabed the creatures top and bottom jaws and he began to wrench them open. The creature began to shake it's head wildly from side to side, doing everything it could to try and dislodge the tenacious knight from it's gaping maw.

The Draenei snaked his tail around the hilt of his sword and tugged it free then he began to start hacking and sawing at the great beast's neck while still gripping the monsters jaws.

Soon the deep growling that came from the beast changed to a high, pathetic whine as our hero started to cut deep into the beasts neck, but he did not stop.

Finaly at first light a beaten and battered man pulled himself onto the river bank with a blunt sword and the head of the greatest wolf in Azeroth.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, I just look forward to hopefully seeing you all in game! :D
Welcome to the server!
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
Omg guys please someone answer my intro :( i put it 3 days ago :///

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alton - Didja miss me? Alton 2 651 03-22-2009, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Blackraider78