The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

An offer you cannot refuse.
I was contemplating making one of these before when everyone else was, but then I thought that I hadn't roleplayed with enough people lately to actually garner much response. Now, however, I'm thinking you guys could just respond once you have!

My offer is; if you give me some feedback, I will give you some! Or at least try, hehe.

And it's not just RP feedback I'm after, general behaviour, spelling, grammar and anything else you can think of is welcome!

Happiness is mandatory, citizen.

Edit: All characters still on my account:

Zamiel - Zealous Gilnean paladin.
Alistus - Undead Apothecary/Necromancer
Grutsnikk - Orc Mad Dokk with some talking deficiencies
Akithos - Young, foolish orc warrior.
Chan - Young, envious and full of shit troll "Witch Doctor".
Slorne - Tauren Slaver pirate.
Hakk - Darkspear headhunter.
Charles - Senior soldier of the old Lordaeron army, now Forsaken but keeping to his beliefs.
Nostra - Blood Knight that never really got developed much.
Grugni - Dwarf clansman, loyal to the brew and kin, has a gun and greed.
Amon - Amon'derariel Featherwind, Druid of the Talon, old school.
Shar - Angsty nelf with a mission.
Zeph - Low born belf who worked himself up and won't let anyone believ he was ever like those filthy commoners, all beleves might be of noble blood, but some are just that much more noble than others.
Samus - The gnome: Too talkative and friendly for his own good, full of tales of adventure of which all may not be true. The Forsaken: old, confused but full of good will and the wish to spread that word. The word of Shadow.
Raef - Raef Tabrengerdih, Fear Deathbringer, Deathstalker and murderer, never was a good boy in life and death didn't change him much, socipath if I've ever seen one.

Characters for specific plot:
Amadamillia - Stuck up noble you might see more of in the future.
Maurice - Pudgy servant with an intellect he rarely lets peope see.

Joke Characters:

Dr. Phineas Waldolf Steel - Dr. Steel.
Zerxes - On your knees before a god, mortal. Unless they are all strained from slauthering my minions, then you're excused.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

I was contemplating making one of these before when everyone else was, but then I thought that I hadn't roleplayed with enough people lately to actually garner much response. Now, however, I'm thinking you guys could just respond once you have!

My offer is; if you give me some feedback, I will give you some! Or at least try, hehe.

And it's not just RP feedback I'm after, general behaviour, spelling, grammar and anything else you can think of is welcome!

Happiness is mandatory, citizen.

Edit: All characters still on my account:

Zamiel - Zealous Gilnean paladin.
Alistus - Undead Apothecary/Necromancer
Grutsnikk - Orc Mad Dokk with some talking deficiencies
Akithos - Young, foolish orc warrior.
Chan - Young, envious and full of shit troll "Witch Doctor".
Slorne - Tauren Slaver pirate.
Hakk - Darkspear headhunter.
Charles - Senior soldier of the old Lordaeron army, now Forsaken but keeping to his beliefs.
Nostra - Blood Knight that never really got developed much.
Grugni - Dwarf clansman, loyal to the brew and kin, has a gun and greed.
Amon - Amon'derariel Featherwind, Druid of the Talon, old school.
Shar - Angsty nelf with a mission.
Zeph - Low born belf who worked himself up and won't let anyone believ he was ever like those filthy commoners, all beleves might be of noble blood, but some are just that much more noble than others.
Samus - The gnome: Too talkative and friendly for his own good, full of tales of adventure of which all may not be true. The Forsaken: old, confused but full of good will and the wish to spread that word. The word of Shadow.
Raef - Raef Tabrengerdih, Fear Deathbringer, Deathstalker and murderer, never was a good boy in life and death didn't change him much, socipath if I've ever seen one.

Characters for specific plot:
Amadamillia - Stuck up noble you might see more of in the future.
Maurice - Pudgy servant with an intellect he rarely lets peope see.

Joke Characters:

Dr. Phineas Waldolf Steel - Dr. Steel.
Zerxes - On your knees before a god, mortal. Unless they are all strained from slauthering my minions, then you're excused.

...Are you suureeee?
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
...Are you suureeee?
You only have Alistus listed as your guy on there under the Avvie... <.< .

However, from the wee bit of RP I for one have had with/around him, I can preety much tell you're a very good RPer. The vocabulary in the emotes is great, the character seems coherent.

The GMing rocks - Thanks to you n' Hawk for backing up the Echoes stuff! (But I never did figure out which troll was yours) The DMing and storyline-coordinatin' on Alistus is also awsum-pants, and I look forward to havin' more involvement in'em.

Extra muffin: You were the first CotH-ian that I eba' interacted with back in muh intro post, friendleh and reassurin'.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
You only have Alistus listed as your guy on there under the Avvie... <.< .

However, from the wee bit of RP I for one have had with/around him, I can preety much tell you're a very good RPer. The vocabulary in the emotes is great, the character seems coherent.

The GMing rocks - Thanks to you n' Hawk for backing up the Echoes stuff! (But I never did figure out which troll was yours) The DMing and storyline-coordinatin' on Alistus is also awsum-pants, and I look forward to havin' more involvement in'em.

Extra muffin: You were the first CotH-ian that I eba' interacted with back in muh intro post, friendleh and reassurin'.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
Updated quickly with character names!

And Cressy. Of course.

As long as it boasts my ego.

Updated quickly with character names!

And Cressy. Of course.

As long as it boasts my ego.

SO. When I first met you...

I was knew on the server...And you were big mean Alistus (But not as big and mean as Rensin or Qaza) who had the awesome secret lair in Duskwood. You were never mean OOCly to me (rarely) and you were always...-trying- for good dark RP...

Well, then I finally was able to really RP with you on the shipwrecked event. You were intimidating...But good none the less. (But your choice in companions [HUR HUR TIMIL] sucked)

Now that I have gotten to know you better...

I RLY HT U FAEC.

Cause you are mean to me.. :/ And hurt my feelings.

~~</3333

Cressy

-But really you are awesome and rad and a bit clueless at time, but rad.
SO. When I first met you...

I was knew on the server...And you were big mean Alistus (But not as big and mean as Rensin or Qaza) who had the awesome secret lair in Duskwood. You were never mean OOCly to me (rarely) and you were always...-trying- for good dark RP...

Well, then I finally was able to really RP with you on the shipwrecked event. You were intimidating...But good none the less. (But your choice in companions [HUR HUR TIMIL] sucked)

Now that I have gotten to know you better...

I RLY HT U FAEC.

Cause you are mean to me.. :/ And hurt my feelings.

~~</3333

Cressy

-But really you are awesome and rad and a bit clueless at time, but rad.
-Message purged.-
-Message purged.-
Hehehe, well, I've know you for I guess almost as long as I've been on the server. And it's been a big ride ever since then, you are one of the few players who I feel really helped set me straight considering I was just coming off from retail and was a total mess. XD I'm really glad to have had the time to interact with you on the server as well as get to know you OOCly, and I really think my RP has improved leaps and bounds for it. (Though there is always more to go!)

I've never seen any grammar or spelling problems in your work, and most of your emotes are top notch. But! As Lethys said you can sometimes be very slow to respond! D: However I have noticed lately you've been a lot faster at responding.

With your GMing, I have to say I can really respect how you are one of the only GMs that I -never- see make angry or 'rage' posts ever on the forums, I don't know if it's because you don't get involved or that you abstain from it in general, but regardless I like that a lot. You're always fair when it comes to discussing and supporting events etc. In game and help out where you can, so uh, /egoboost!

And finally, you need to be online more often! But that is also just me being totally clingy.

Oh, and for future reference, uploading stories to your email is loads safer than USB stick. :P
[Image: Signature.png]
Hehehe, well, I've know you for I guess almost as long as I've been on the server. And it's been a big ride ever since then, you are one of the few players who I feel really helped set me straight considering I was just coming off from retail and was a total mess. XD I'm really glad to have had the time to interact with you on the server as well as get to know you OOCly, and I really think my RP has improved leaps and bounds for it. (Though there is always more to go!)

I've never seen any grammar or spelling problems in your work, and most of your emotes are top notch. But! As Lethys said you can sometimes be very slow to respond! D: However I have noticed lately you've been a lot faster at responding.

With your GMing, I have to say I can really respect how you are one of the only GMs that I -never- see make angry or 'rage' posts ever on the forums, I don't know if it's because you don't get involved or that you abstain from it in general, but regardless I like that a lot. You're always fair when it comes to discussing and supporting events etc. In game and help out where you can, so uh, /egoboost!

And finally, you need to be online more often! But that is also just me being totally clingy.

Oh, and for future reference, uploading stories to your email is loads safer than USB stick. :P
[Image: Signature.png]
I've RP'ed on and off with you for some time, so I figure it's about time I tell you what I think.

You...

Are...

Terrible...

-y amazing!

I can't thank you enough for walking me through my baby-evil stage as Valyr, and then sticking with me through all the goofy ideas I managed to come up with. You're a joy to roleplay with, as well as talk to. Your ideas are unique, and your writing is superb.

You should cut your hair, though....

Looking forward to future antics with you!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol