The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

And Thus My intro Was born
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes I did, but I read them before the server when down so just in case I missed anything I'll read them again.

2. How did you hear about us?
Well I when to http://www.Google.com and looked for Warcraft Private RP server and bingo I found you. Well maybe not bingo I found you I did a bit of clicking and surfing but eventually I found the site.

3. How did you get into RP?
Well I use to play retail and our guild use to do some light Role Playing, but I ran out of money. So after sometime of no RP, no Warcraft, and having no life I when crazy and looked for a way Hack WoW. Fortunately I found out about private servers before I when ahead with my plains to Hack WoW. So I did some looking around and I played on some other private servers, but eventual I begun to long for the thrill of Role Playing. That's when I went on the search for an RP server to play on.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
My friend showed me his account and let me play a bit and that's all it took.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Good question. Well first let me say this, that I believe the acronym MMORPG should be changed to Many Men Online Role Playing Girls. With that my favorite race and class would be a Night Elf Druid. And yes I'm a guy role playing a female druid, at least it's better then staring at the back end of a male orc all day.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
My favorite Character would be a toss up between the loner, and the gung ho idiot. The gung ho idiot is a lot more fun to play, even though it gets more people killed.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
My favorite kind of role playing would have to be doing missions and dungeons while role playing. *starts to cry* reminds me of my two favorite role play buddies on retail, and our small guild called Tri Gun. We would do missions and dungeons and just get our self's into some good old fashion trouble by doing a three man raid on places like Uldman. Boy those were the days and we did it all in character too. *starts to get all teary eyed*

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Im a computer repair man. So naturally I keep up to date on my computer stuff.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I'm form the good old USA.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yes I agree.
bigthud Wrote:And yes I'm a guy role playing a female druid, at least it's better then staring at the back end of a male orc all day.

Some might argue with you.

Moving to archive.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
bigthud Wrote:And Thus My Intro Was born

Congratulations! It's a beautiful baby intro!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."