The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

And the world shook with thunder...
It's getting harder for me to decide which I want to play more: Worgen or Goblins. Therefore: Tropical Steampunk Worgoblens.

Mind has been blown.
[Image: af7tll.gif] [Image: 4j4aw7.gif] [Image: 33bfrtk.gif][Image: 2jxrg7.gif]
[Click on a character to learn more about them!]
It's getting harder for me to decide which I want to play more: Worgen or Goblins. Therefore: Tropical Steampunk Worgoblens.

Mind has been blown.
[Image: af7tll.gif] [Image: 4j4aw7.gif] [Image: 33bfrtk.gif][Image: 2jxrg7.gif]
[Click on a character to learn more about them!]
Anski Wrote:How do the Worgen character models look? Nice, high res, ect?

They look pretty nice, detailed, but I personally dislike the style of their hairs and such, all of them look a bit... animé'ish, I suppose. I'll see if my phail-camera can take a better question of nekkid wolfmang.

Quote:What about their customization? Do you get to see the character model for both the human and the worgen during the screen, or does it pull it like Druid's and change the Worgen's look based on the humans? Or does it not change their look at all?

You can only change the look of the worg form in the character screen, and it seems your human form takes on a look from that. Mine was a baldish white dood with brown hair at the sides of his head, while my worg had black fur and red hair.

Quote:Lastly, HOW ARE ALL THOSE AWESOME CLOTHINGS?! D:

Would be more awesome if I got to wear them too, the NPCs look fantastic though, but I'm thinking those clothes are part of their model. :|
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Anski Wrote:How do the Worgen character models look? Nice, high res, ect?

They look pretty nice, detailed, but I personally dislike the style of their hairs and such, all of them look a bit... animé'ish, I suppose. I'll see if my phail-camera can take a better question of nekkid wolfmang.

Quote:What about their customization? Do you get to see the character model for both the human and the worgen during the screen, or does it pull it like Druid's and change the Worgen's look based on the humans? Or does it not change their look at all?

You can only change the look of the worg form in the character screen, and it seems your human form takes on a look from that. Mine was a baldish white dood with brown hair at the sides of his head, while my worg had black fur and red hair.

Quote:Lastly, HOW ARE ALL THOSE AWESOME CLOTHINGS?! D:

Would be more awesome if I got to wear them too, the NPCs look fantastic though, but I'm thinking those clothes are part of their model. :|
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

With my limited knowledge of displayIDs and a glance at that lady with the hat and monocle, I'm willing to bet it's not part of the model. The game usually slaps items onto a basic model; I don't think they'd go out of their way to turn it into a custom model as it's not a major lore figure or anything. It might not be available to players on retail, though--which just means we'll have to make our own version.
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
With my limited knowledge of displayIDs and a glance at that lady with the hat and monocle, I'm willing to bet it's not part of the model. The game usually slaps items onto a basic model; I don't think they'd go out of their way to turn it into a custom model as it's not a major lore figure or anything. It might not be available to players on retail, though--which just means we'll have to make our own version.
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
I would love you forever if you freed those items from their shackles.

FOREVER.
[Image: 2mhzmdy.gif]
I would love you forever if you freed those items from their shackles.

FOREVER.
[Image: 2mhzmdy.gif]
Praise be to Scorpion Nostra! He has once more brought us good tidings.
Praise be to Scorpion Nostra! He has once more brought us good tidings.
Woah...I was not excited for worgens. But after seeing this i just can't wait till it's released!! :D
The worlds a roller coaster,
And I am not strapped in,
Maybe I should hold with care,
But my hands are busy in the air.

Like Father, Like Son. The path of a Beastmaster.
Woah...I was not excited for worgens. But after seeing this i just can't wait till it's released!! :D
The worlds a roller coaster,
And I am not strapped in,
Maybe I should hold with care,
But my hands are busy in the air.

Like Father, Like Son. The path of a Beastmaster.
I'm guilty...I would roll a pure black Worgan, name him "Shriker", and hang out on top of an archway at some bridge...aaah, the glory...
I'm guilty...I would roll a pure black Worgan, name him "Shriker", and hang out on top of an archway at some bridge...aaah, the glory...
I'll turn into a Worgen hunter, stroll around with a silver-bullet shotgun and wearing a tophat. Make a living selling worgen pelts :P

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Potential CotH custom lore world Dae 2 4,928 02-08-2015, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Maulbane
  World of War-School Valicor 45 12,447 11-12-2014, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Kaghuros
  Your Character as a World of Warcraft Boss - Take #2 Krilari 51 9,014 08-26-2013, 08:29 PM
Last Post: MstrCorvus
  World News Archive Zhaei 0 1,064 11-16-2012, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Zhaei
  Regarding Current World News sunday12321 1 1,032 11-14-2012, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Caravan