The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

And the world shook with thunder...
Nostra Wrote:But any physical pain or psychological stress would force the transformation upon us.

"Whoa, sorry Bob, didn't see you there.. Can we get our football back?"

"RAAAAAWRR!"
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
Cressy Wrote:...I want to pray wif dose houses. :>

You can't look through windows of those, but I saw that they open up from time to time, it looked really sweet.

Also, if anyone got any questions I'd be happy to answer them to the best of my abilities!

I'll be going back to the booth and see if I can grab a computer to play through for the goblins as well in a few hours, or tomorrow, I'll post something similar to this when I've done.

Touchseed Wrote:
Nostra Wrote:But any physical pain or psychological stress would force the transformation upon us.

"RAAAAAWRR!"

Pupuuy angry, puppy bite.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Cressy Wrote:...I want to pray wif dose houses. :>

You can't look through windows of those, but I saw that they open up from time to time, it looked really sweet.

Also, if anyone got any questions I'd be happy to answer them to the best of my abilities!

I'll be going back to the booth and see if I can grab a computer to play through for the goblins as well in a few hours, or tomorrow, I'll post something similar to this when I've done.

Touchseed Wrote:

"RAAAAAWRR!"

Pupuuy angry, puppy bite.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Nostra Wrote:Before sitting down with the Worgen starter area I wasn't very... ecstatic to having them join the game, but now I'm definitely looking forward to see them and the rest of their story.

FFF i hate you now i'm not reading it :'(

... <3 Thanks for posting this, mate. At first I was a bit "wut" towards the idea of Worgen as a playable race, and I've sort of been sitting on the fence since. This, however, has given me reason to squeal gleefully, clap my hands together and jump up and down on the spot in anticipation.

TL;DR - Looks epic, can't wait.
Nostra Wrote:Before sitting down with the Worgen starter area I wasn't very... ecstatic to having them join the game, but now I'm definitely looking forward to see them and the rest of their story.

FFF i hate you now i'm not reading it :'(

... <3 Thanks for posting this, mate. At first I was a bit "wut" towards the idea of Worgen as a playable race, and I've sort of been sitting on the fence since. This, however, has given me reason to squeal gleefully, clap my hands together and jump up and down on the spot in anticipation.

TL;DR - Looks epic, can't wait.
I really do like the Victorian style of Gilneas, and Worgen are also pretty cool. Its just the inevitable warlock/deathknight syndrome which will occur. Everyone will roll a Worgen and they'll be sitting in the pub in Stormwind being emo.
I really do like the Victorian style of Gilneas, and Worgen are also pretty cool. Its just the inevitable warlock/deathknight syndrome which will occur. Everyone will roll a Worgen and they'll be sitting in the pub in Stormwind being emo.
A few aesthetic questions:

How do the Worgen character models look? Nice, high res, ect?

What about their customization? Do you get to see the character model for both the human and the worgen during the screen, or does it pull it like Druid's and change the Worgen's look based on the humans? Or does it not change their look at all?

Lastly, HOW ARE ALL THOSE AWESOME CLOTHINGS?! D:
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
A few aesthetic questions:

How do the Worgen character models look? Nice, high res, ect?

What about their customization? Do you get to see the character model for both the human and the worgen during the screen, or does it pull it like Druid's and change the Worgen's look based on the humans? Or does it not change their look at all?

Lastly, HOW ARE ALL THOSE AWESOME CLOTHINGS?! D:
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
Oh my god. Those top hats look freakin' awesome. And the ravenous wolf guys are kinda cool too, I guess.
Oh my god. Those top hats look freakin' awesome. And the ravenous wolf guys are kinda cool too, I guess.
Tophat is WIN, that is all.
[Image: Signature.png]
Tophat is WIN, that is all.
[Image: Signature.png]
It's really just like a quality RP server to see the major chages as:
- 2 new races
- some new geography
- VICTORIAN TOP HAT WEAR! YEAH!

CotH Reaction is Win.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
It's really just like a quality RP server to see the major chages as:
- 2 new races
- some new geography
- VICTORIAN TOP HAT WEAR! YEAH!

CotH Reaction is Win.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Potential CotH custom lore world Dae 2 4,928 02-08-2015, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Maulbane
  World of War-School Valicor 45 12,447 11-12-2014, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Kaghuros
  Your Character as a World of Warcraft Boss - Take #2 Krilari 51 9,014 08-26-2013, 08:29 PM
Last Post: MstrCorvus
  World News Archive Zhaei 0 1,064 11-16-2012, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Zhaei
  Regarding Current World News sunday12321 1 1,032 11-14-2012, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Caravan