The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

And then there was one....more. (Now with insane buffness.)
So after bouncing around looking at other people's introductions, I realized that mine was lacking, so I'mma try to turn this scrawny intro into a Gears of War buffed out intro.

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
I did, multiple times...okay maybe one and a halfish times, but still.
Edit: I actually read through them a couple more times after originally posting this introduction.

2. How did you hear about us?
It was a long time ago...in a galaxy far far away...
Wait...that's a little off. Either way, after bouncing around between the retail RP servers and getting annoyed with alot of the stuff that went on in alot of em, I started to look around for private RP servers. Most of the time when I looked I never found anything. If I did, the server had devolved into essentially, insta-70, whack nearest person across the head, get whacked across the head, respawn, repeat. Then one day I came across this website on google and couldn't believe it was true. Hopefully this server lasts for a good amount of time.

3. How did you get into RP?
I've always had a habit of wanting to pretend something was real. I never played any tabletop games, LARP'd, or anything like that. Then from when I started playing MMOs(Anarchy Online, woot.) I REALLY wished I could do what I now know as RPing. Back in '06 some buddies convinced me to pick up WoW. When I first got it I was on a PvP server and I was all about "Ganking teh noobs" and grammar made me "lawl", but one day I decided to try out an RP server and I got hooked. At least until the server(Thorium Brotherhood) devolved into what it is now. Then comes the bouncing around between servers, until I just quit paying for the game and pretty much ended up here.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I remember seeing a buddy of mine playing Warcraft 3 once, but I kinda just shrugged it off. Mainly because Starcraft was more up my alley. After a few years I started hearing about this World of Warcraft game, which I also didn't pay much attention to, not being a Warcraft fan. Then some buddies convinced me to pick up WoW and it basically goes on from there.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Usually I'd be able to say that my favorite race is Trolls hands down, but lately I've been having an affinity for the Undead. One thing is for sure, I tend to like the Horde races(Excluding Blood Elves) more than the alliance. I also used to be able to say that my favorite class was Hunters, but that has changed recently as well. Looking at retail and private servers combined, I have had at LEAST 8 or 9 Warriors, so I'm thinking they're my favorite.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
A neutral character. More often than not, I make them sort of a brute. They'e not necessarily total idiots, but they definitely like to get up close and personal. That might have to do with my affinity for warriors though, heh. I say neutral though because these types of characters then to look out mainly for themselves. The only times where it ever seems they may be swaying more towards Evil or Good is if it has something to do with protecting someone they're close to.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Something with action. There doesn't necessarily have to be alot of fighting, but I do enjoy when it's something outside of tavern RP. I usually prefer more quest-y RP's. Long journeys across a continent. Heck, even going from continent to continent. It could be a manhunt, a treasure hunt, tracking down some giant monster, even rescuing a princess(That one was supposed to sound lame and cliche).

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Not sure if it's a hobby, but I'm really into cars. Not a big fan of American cars though, more Japanese vehicles than anything. As for stupid human tricks? My fingers(not thumbs) can bend backwards about 90 degrees. I didn't even know they weren't supposed to do that until about 8th grade when some of my friends saw it and freaked.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I live in the United States. Northern California to be specific, so I'm in Pacific Time.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Yes sir and/or madam, I agree to abide by the rules and policies.
Machine Gun Joe: Get out my car.
MGJ's Navigator: What?
MGJ: I said, GET OUT MY CAR! *Chucks Navigator*

[Image: badge.jpg]
I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games
Glad to see you edited this.

Moving.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -