The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Andre's Art Thread! [IMAGE HEAVY!]
Well... Qaza was doing it... I thought I would too. So, I officially steal the idea from her! <Cackles> I'll start off with some CoTH/WoW related stuff and branch off into my own personal stuff. Commentary included.

[Image: UndeadAndreHeadshot.jpg]

I just did this one a few moments ago, actually. It's a quickie, so no body. I figured I really didn't have any pictures of Andre in his undeadness... besides WoW graphics, of course. Yes, he is shirtless. Don't think too hard about that...

[Image: SeglorosSketch2.jpg]

This fellow may look very similar to the handsome undead right above him, and that's mainly because the two are connected in some complicated way. The cloak that this character wears is what you should be imagining Andre wearing all the time, except Andre's is a bit less well kept and tattered. Oh, and less fancy. I might introduce this character later on. He's not crazy or anything... He's pretty much Andre's opposite in terms of personality. Oh, his name is Segloros. A dead High Elf.

[Image: AlyianSketch.jpg]

This is actually an older work, of a character that saw a brief stint on CoTH. It's Alyian in her old uniform from a side-view. What a silly gun.

[Image: MrHate.jpg]

Now we're getting into my non-WoW related stuffs. This happy looking fellow is a concept character I've been trying to figure out... Right now his name is Mr. Hate because I originally envisioned him as the embodiment of a certain emotion. Bet you can't guess which.

[Image: MrHate2Color.jpg]

Another picture of Mr. Hate. Colored by me, as all of the works here are. I like how this one turned out.

[Image: ShetheHeadShot.gif]

A sort of depressing mugshot of one of my older characters, Shethe. Not much on him, really.

[Image: DrakeHeadshotColored.jpg]

Hark, another headshot! This one is of a character named Drake. This incarnation of him is of a more shadowy sort. I've got lots more info on most of these non-WoW related characters, but I figure you can just look at the arts and I can tell you the stories behind them if you want'em.

If I do anything else worth uploading in the future, I'll be sure to show'em... I really just doodle and most of them turn out this way. I'm not a fully devoted artist or anything, I just like to put some character ideas on paper occasionally. They don't come out like I want most of the time... Darn perfectionist curse.
"My companions' feelings have been etched onto my body.
I'll change this eternal darkness to light!
Heaven and Earth...
One body, one soul!

Chouginga, Gurren-Lagann!

I'll show you...
The power of mankind!"
Hee, very nice! The doodle of Andre makes me happy. It's almost... dare I say... cute!
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
I like the colored Mr. Hate the best.
˜★Sketch Blog

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Haunted image Aliexandrea 2 848 08-05-2009, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Aliexandrea
  Kaj-poo's art thread! Image heavy! Totesherz 5 1,274 07-19-2008, 11:45 PM
Last Post: Monolith