The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Anduin Wrynn.
Perhaps you could give a new appearance to anduin wrynn? this server takes place 7 years after retail right? so it's been 11 years since Retail started. And Anduin Wrynn was 10 back then. The human playable race looks like someone who is in his mid 30s, perhaps you could make a more 'Teen' looking skin?
Ace: A small good hearted bag of energy who is quite a potion doc.
Harold: Like most Undead, dirty, sarcastic, full of insults and hunted by paladins.
Unless there is a "teen looking skin" that already exists within the game, we cannot.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Can you put different cloths on models within the game? If you can't then just find a regal looking human male.. >_>

On the other hand, if anyones up to it, you could organise some big thing to rescue the real king and we can call it "Hey! The King's Back!". -sagenod-

Edit: Infact, I'll take it upon myself to find something that fits, mmk?
"I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition!"
"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
I thought that his father was back according to this server's lore.
Voices in my head
Toryn Montague: Holy Warrior
Sidonie Montague: Street Rat
Naruth: Priestess, Scientist, and Holier than Thou
Vilyave Earthwhisper: Touched by the Elements

"You're like a living mood ring." -Irasis
Well, I did too it was something that stuck in the back of my mind but I sorta figured he wasn't since someone said theres still a kid there and Qaza said something about it too not just saying "The old dudes back". I'll have a look.. might be the fact that both are there, but the kid is still a kid when he should be manly like. :P Anyway, if he was 10 at the start of WoW "11" years ago. +7 for this servers time skip, he's 28, Omfgz, I can count. 28 means he really should be a man, no?
No, lol, i meant that this server takes place 11 years after the start of retail, so he'd be 21.
Harold: Like most Undead, dirty, sarcastic, full of insults and hunted by paladins.
Ye well.. 21 ain't teenage, really. Im sure you can change the clothing of NPCs though? Earthshaker Grunts?

I couldn't manage to find any suiting NPCs, sorry.
I beleve the king is back already.
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
And still Anduin looks like a child.
We're too busy fixing in game global warming.
Siv, "A line o' ratchet white, and a scrape of gunpowder lata'...I was wonderin' round Stranglethorn Vale havin' soul searchin' conversations with raptors. Three days lata ah came back t' Booty Bay. Lo'n'behold, ah 'ad dreadlocks."
Fix dat hole in the WoWzone-Layer. -sagenod-

Anyway.. why is he even important? Can we just say he's a dwarf and forget about it?
Most pointless topic ever
Levi Wrote:...and Qaza said something about it too not just saying "The old dudes back".

This is because, amazingly enough, I do not have a perfect memory. Yes, the old king is back. No, there is no reason to fuss over his son's appearance. As Ruder mentioned, we have other, larger projects we are working on.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Still, you've gotta wonder when the boys Blonde and his father is brunette.. :P
Levi Wrote:Still, you've gotta wonder when the boys Blonde and his father is brunette.. :P
I smell Lannisters.

And I'm done hijacking. >.>
Voices in my head
Toryn Montague: Holy Warrior
Sidonie Montague: Street Rat
Naruth: Priestess, Scientist, and Holier than Thou
Vilyave Earthwhisper: Touched by the Elements

"You're like a living mood ring." -Irasis