The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Anilo`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have RP'd in the past, and found it very fun and invigorating, but it's been a long time since I have and I'd like to get back into it. I have many ideas on my head, and I'm versatile.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States, English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I don't really remember, I just remember wanting to try it. Did the trial at first. Thought it was okay, but didn't really want to pay for it. So I got into Private Servers. I actually began RPing on a regular PvP server.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've heard about it, and it was the first to pop up when I googled Private WoW RP servers.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I LOVE large groups of people RPing at once. Drama/action is a must.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'm partial to Night Elves, if Alliance.
Trolls, if horde. But I'm not really into RPing a Troll (unless I can come up with a clever way to RP my way out of typing like a Jamaican :)).

What are your expectations of this server?:
A relaxed RP environment. Lots of fun, easy-to-get-into stories.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the "Keyboard skills" section.
I type like this even when I'm not IC, just because it's easier for me, and I like it better when others type well, too. :)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Ozarieth Longmane

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Can't wait to get ingame and see!

EDIT: Added my first character's profile as my story.
Welcome-- To Conquest of the Horde!
Hello, my name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on our humble roleplaying server. If you have any comments, concerns or questions not already answered on the wiki feel free to private message one of us colorful GM folk!

Happy roleplaying and I hope to see you in-game!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol