The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Annalucia Stoneshield
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name is Pontus and I am 17 years old

I am a roleplayer who finds himself comfortable in larger companies, but I quit playing wow a while ago and with that I quited with the RP too. But my friend showed me this free private server for Roleplayers, so I thought "whata heck, lets give it a try". I enjoyed rp while I played wow so why not now when its more advanced and FREE :D

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Sweden... and so does my language ;) (swedish)

How did you get into Warcraft?: Warcraft or wow?
I started playing when Rain of Chaos came out and i truly love the story of the game. Wow, i started playing right before the first expansion pack came out.

What made you seek our server over others?: A friend recomended me to start playing on this server since he wanted someone to level and roleplay with. And I thought it would be cool to join him.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Any, I can make the best out of the situation, or well I dont prefere 1on1 rp, it gets to personal.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:Human are easy to rp as becouse they don't got any wierd languages or wierd spellings. (And i also like dwarfs becouse i can act stupid while i play them, it's more like react first think later.) And I prefere playing warrior and hunter class since they are easy to Roleplay with

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to have a good time and loots of fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: That it's an Ic server is the most importent one, but they all seem pretty reasonable to me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A young woman is sitting by the dock. Her hair is long and blond, she is staring out at the pier. She is thinking of all the men who lost there lives in the last raid of the nagas. She is taking a steady grip of her bow while she is thinking of him... Him whom's life where taken away infront of her eyes... The one who she grew up with, the one who always been there... her brother. She smiled at the memory of him braging about his first wolf hunt. He was so foolish. She can hear him yell her name "Annalucia!" she hear him again "Annalucia!", she snapps out of it and hear that it's not her brother yelling it's her commander. She straightens upp and tries to look alert.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)