The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Another Attempted Update (3/17)
So! I'll be trying to update to a more recent version of NCDB again. If a plethora of errors are encountered again, I'll once again revert back to the previous database, and will wait longer until it can be stable.

Anyway, stay tuned for updates!
Server back up, though still looking for bugs. Expect potential and sudden downtime!
We'll report if there is. You deserve some rest, Kret. As usual I'll do my rounds of exploring Northrend. Thanks!
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
Thanks Kretol! :D
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
I think we can move NPCs again! Yay! Only tried it one and that was like two steps, but yay anyway!

Thank you Kretol!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Collision is temporarily disabled, so while NPCs will move a bit easier, they're also a lot liable to start floating around. In addition, there's no LoS checks for anything.
Yeah the floating npc thing got a bit silly in the barrens venture co tower. Mobs would aggro me straight through the floor and fly up. Not pleasant. But it does seem like it fixed many of the 'invisible' mobs that are stuck in the ground.
What´s LoS?
<,<
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Line of sight.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Attempted Update Tonight @ ~1am PDT Kretol 2 963 07-04-2008, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Kretol