The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Another Painful Blow to the Head
So I'm writing this thread in hopes that it won't be needed.

I got some good RP tonight, but...I've got something going on.
To spare you all the whiny details, I'm undergoing a breakup with a girl who I've been with for almost two and a half years. To say the least, I'm devastated. I can't keep my emotions in check.
I've got high levels of stress, and to keep the details extremely short, I'm not in my right mind. Not only is it a bad idea to RP right now, I don't think I could manage.

I know everybody here is friendly to me, and this community is all that I could ask for, but I just can't deal right now. This is something I'm going to have to get through myself, and that means the lack of a social life and stability until then.

This isn't a good time for me to disappear, but I'm just noting that I may not be anywhere nearly as active as I have been lately, and that hasn't been that active to begin with. I apologize to all those people who have pending RP with me, but...
Well, I didn't exactly plan this.

Chances are I won't be ingame, but I'll try to get on the forums as much as possible, so I should still be reachable by PM and by Skype for those who have me on their Skypes.

Anyways. That will be all from me. I hope to see you all around soon, but promises can't be made.
[Image: 4ab673a110e5324a7acf57e330a6c8eb.jpg]
Sorry to hear about that, but I hope things'll get better for you soon.

I know that ordeal can be difficult, but if you ever need to cool off from rl stuff, CotH is here.

Hug
[Image: anim_500.gif]
Sorry about that, man. Hope you feel better and things pick up soon.
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bad Head Rosencrat 11 2,251 08-31-2013, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Sol
  HD Blow out Wuvvums 1 669 06-24-2013, 08:13 AM
Last Post: ThePharaoh
  I know I'm fairly new but just giving a head's up... Inkblot 8 1,278 05-27-2012, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Drak