The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Another Unable to Login topic
1. Checked that the realmlist.wtf was this one, placed in the locale folder (enUS)

2. Currently on patch 3.0.9.

3. Did not use the launcher.

4. Made sure I made a -game- account.

5. Cleared cache.

6. Went through previous 'Unable to login' topics and couldn't figure out the problem.

I'm at a complete loss. When I log in, I get past handshake and straight into login issues. Help?
Nocohmis Wrote:1. Checked that the realmlist.wtf was this one, placed in the locale folder (enUS)

5. Cleared cache.

6. Went through previous 'Unable to login' topics and couldn't figure out the problem.

I'm at a complete loss. When I log in, I get past handshake and straight into login issues. Help?

Not sure, but that might be your problem.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

We're on 3.0.9 now, Sin. Well, both or something.
What is your specific error? And can you list all the screens it shows you before you get rejected?
[Image: Signature.png]
"The information you have entered is not valid."

I checked my password with Kretol and I have the right one. I'm completely at a loss.
Rensin Wrote:
Nocohmis Wrote:1. Checked that the realmlist.wtf was this one, placed in the locale folder (enUS)

5. Cleared cache.

Not sure, but that might be your problem.

It forced me to patch up, so I don't think that's the issue.
Are you absolutely sure you have the right password/realmlist? Did you put any non-alphanumerical characters in your username or password?
*blushes* Well now I just feel silly. I renamed the realmlist to something else within the enUS folder. Fixed it and now things are working just fine. Thanks for your patience, everyone.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unable to Connect. Blairin 36 5,517 07-05-2013, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Blairin
  Unable to get WoW installed properly SpiralLateralus 6 1,153 08-25-2012, 01:38 AM
Last Post: SpiralLateralus
  Unable to create Server Account: This email has an account already error Technomancer 4 1,405 10-15-2011, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Technomancer
  "Sorry, the installer was unable to start up." Kepora 2 1,926 08-12-2011, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Kepora
  Unable to move, as I login Cookie 0 631 02-03-2011, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Cookie