The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Another absence.
So some legal issues at home are going to be likely taking me away from the internet again. This time, I have things to settle out with my family. Not going to go into the annoying details and all that, but point is, I've got to deal with a lot right now, and therefore, I'm going to have an annoying absence. This is going to bring some of my RPs to a screeching halt, and I hate doing this, but my life is about to turn to hell. Sorry guys, I'll try and work out something.
"The most precious thing in life is its uncertainty. Leaving something incomplete makes it interesting and gives one the feeling that there is room for growth."

~Yoshida Kenkō
Why... Another absence.../Wipes liquid proud.

=( Good luck with RL, bro..I'll miss you. /)
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
=( It is sad that you're having problems, and that the RP has to come to a stop. But I do so hope that you'll be able to return soon! We will miss you!
"When you understand what I have gone through...
no... no, you will NEVER understand it!"
- Sibylle, after being freed from the Lich King's grasp.
I'm very sorry to be doing this to you guys. I will try to get on as often as I can between jumping through the hoops, but my playtime is going to be extremely limited. My particular apologies go out to DrkAeris23, who has a continuing RP with one of my characters, as well as anyone else who has anything in particular planned with my other characters. If I can come back soon, believe me, I will. I'm working already on getting it all sorted out as it is. I'll do my best to get on for you guys when I have time.
"The most precious thing in life is its uncertainty. Leaving something incomplete makes it interesting and gives one the feeling that there is room for growth."

~Yoshida Kenkō
/hug Just get your stuff situated in the real world. =) We (and I) won't be going anywhere anytime soon, so just get done what you need to, and then return to the game. Will miss you until then very much!!
"When you understand what I have gone through...
no... no, you will NEVER understand it!"
- Sibylle, after being freed from the Lich King's grasp.
Thanks for your understanding.

~Yoshida Kenkō
I hope everything works out in your favour, and mutually beneficial for everybody. COME BACK HAPPY! :DD
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Absence Gunnash 3 2,070 01-23-2015, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Altaine
  Absence Gunnash 0 1,619 01-17-2015, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Gunnash
  My Absence(s) Rosencrat 10 4,530 09-20-2014, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Ural
  Squirrel's official absence thread FlyingSquirrel 3 1,928 08-30-2014, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  Absence V2.0 Paylonas 5 1,472 08-21-2014, 09:00 AM
Last Post: Paylonas