The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Another introduction from yet another RP'er...
An introduction from Colian

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Well, like everyone else, i have. This server seems very serious and so i wanted to make sure i know everything there is to know about it :)

2. How did you hear about us?
Well my other RP server went down (yet again). so i started searching for a new one (the top 100 websites weren't helping) and found this one on google. Looked interesting, so i clicked on the link and here i am.

3. How did you get into RP?
Well i didn't know what RP was for quite a while, then one of my friends told me about it so i tried it, i found it so fun i continued doing it until i quit playing retail and started playing RP on private servers :D

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
Well it started just a couple of months after WoW first came out, one of my mates' cousins had found this game and recommended it to him , who in turn recommended to me and my other mates. As soon as i played it , i was hooked, i got WoW and made an undead priest (shadow spec FTW) until TBC kinda made wow alot more complicated...

5. What is your favorite race/class?
I would say either Orcs, blood elfs, or undead, im pure horde, never been an alliance in my life. the Undead are just awesomely cool. My favourite class would be a frost mage with their hard critting spells and awesome kiting abilites.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I like to play the soldier normally. The one who has a normal authority, but stands out as a loyal companion who will fight to his bitter end.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I love the village / kingdom RP, especially when its mixed in with some Conflict RP, things just get so fast-paced you just cant leave the computer. I just love having wars over pieces of land. :twisted:

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I love to play the guitar, i have a fender stratocater which i worship. And enjoy playing sports such as basketball, hockey, football etc. anything to keep my on my feet.

9. What country are you from?
Not much to say other than that i am born and bred from England. Essex to be exact. quite cold this time of year, not alot of rain at the moment, but bretty boring.. and the only thing fun to do here is playing WoW LOL

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
im guessing this one can be a one or two liner??
and yes i agree to abide by the rules and policies.
Capitalize your "I"s!

Moving.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -