11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 584
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3706
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 87457
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3129
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3460

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Another one bites the dust...
Lately, I noticed my computer has been running a bit sluggish, so I decided to do a spyware and virus check. A whooping 1000+ results popped up and I almost broke my keyboard while trying to smash away my anger. So, I am pawning this old piece of dust and buying a new computer. There is no ETA on when I will start playing again, but please take the necessary actions if I am gone for an extended amount of time.

Regards,
Kainue
[Image: signature2-1.jpg]
PM
There is a possibility that there are false positives among those. Antiviruses love pointing those out.
PM
Yes, that thought crossed my mind while I was struggling to try and fix it, but, oh well. I've been wanting to buy a new computer for awhile now anyways, so it's fine. But until then, I am not going to do much on this computer that can put my personal information and passwords in jeopardy. Heck, I'm not even logging out my CoTH account, heh.
PM
Kainue, may I ask what programs you use to safeguard your PC and what browser you use? I may be able to recommend some programs that might help you better protect (and cleanup) your machine without worry.
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, the abyss will gaze right back at you."
PM
Aye, that is right. I am back. The computer guys souped up my old computer for a bit of pocket change and tells me my computer is fine now. Just a quick announcement to everyone. I hope to see you all in game, both old and new faces.
PM
Welcome back. ;)
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You Bite the Fry, the Fry Bites Back Valicor 0 215 08-06-2013, 02:04 AM
Last Post: Valicor
  Covered in Desert Dust! Qaza 8 348 03-23-2008, 11:39 AM
Last Post: MrWeasel