The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Answering Some Common Questions about "Big Changes!"
Now, to answer some of your questions. (Not all of them, more will be answered soon!)

There will be a new "rank" system on the forums (our current ranks are Peon, Grunt, GM, and Admin) that will affect character leveling, server access, and other things. There will be a detailed news post on this soon!

Approved character leveling and silver tokens will remain the same, although we are still discussing if an approved character will be leveled to 80 or have to level for ten levels (Oh no! Not exploration and adventure RP!). Rates will most likely remain exactly the same.

We know you're all excited about Death Knights, multiple-person vehicles, barbershops, and other new game mechanics, but we haven't tested them yet. When we get into the testing phase, we'll let you know what's working and what isn't. Please remember, though, that we have some serious reservations about Death Knight RP, and are discussing how best to make sure it is handled responsibly.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
As long as you don't have any reservations regarding motorcycle RP...
...We're cool.
˜★Sketch Blog
We´re removing all motorcycles as well as the flying rockets, gyrocopters and stuff from the files.

Not really.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

-This post never happened. I DID NOT MISS THE TINY TEXT!-
[Image: badge.jpg]
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!
ROFL someone missed the tiny text
˜★Sketch Blog
We are removing gnomes.

I'm serious.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I will become a special GM who sees who is fit to be a death knight.

not really either
Mabra Dragonbasher- A battle hungry dwarven lady, hirable for personal protection and for larger tasks requiring violence.
I saw that text this time, and guys can we please move this to BarrensAnswering Some Common Questions about "Big Changes!"?
[Image: badge.jpg]
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!
About the whole character thing, are you guys discouraging re-making the old characters? Are we going to move to like a whole new server lore with this?
One question that i have is about the Server Lore. Will we be starting again where we left off (with stormwind the way it is and what not) or will there be any kind of time jump? I know you are busy no need to answer right away, just something that is on my mind.
Everything will be answered in time. For now, go rp your hearts out for these last few days before the nice break.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
We are currently discussing the timeline and how to handle it. It is very unlikely that there will be no changes whatsoever, but I also doubt we will change anything enough that currently active characters won't fit in. If there is a drastic change in storyline, think of it as a chance to reinvent your character with everything you've learned in your RP so far!
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Qaza Wrote:We are currently discussing the timeline and how to handle it. It is very unlikely that there will be no changes whatsoever, but I also doubt we will change anything enough that currently active characters won't fit in. If there is a drastic change in storyline, think of it as a chance to reinvent your character with everything you've learned in your RP so far!

And don't think we are doing this to keep you guys down. We are going to re-invent a lot of things, so this isn't just player side. I mean, you guys should really think about it. There is a -lot- of lore in WotLK. NEW lore. So, to be as faithful as we try to be, we are re-inventing a lot of what we have already established to co-incide with this wonderful release.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I, for one, am really glad you guys are taking the lore into account, so as to make the transition as smooth as possible.

Now I have nothing to worry about. Thanks guys!
'O happy race of men
If Love who rules the sky
Could rule your hearts as well!' ~ Boethius
I was just wondering, those who is not character profile approved, do we have to write a new one ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Submitting Questions/Ideas/etc. Kretol 1 984 11-03-2010, 01:48 AM
Last Post: Kretol