The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Answering Some Common Questions about "Big Changes!"
Toby Wrote:I was just wondering, those who is not character profile approved, do we have to write a new one ?

Actually, due to the timeline change, everyone will be re-working their profiles. This is covered in the latest news post.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Do we know what patch number we plan to stop at and remain at for a while? I am mainly wondering so some of us can get a head start and possibly download all of the patches needed to play on CoTH once it is upgraded to Wrath.
That is something even we don't know yet, as it will require us to test it ourselves, we'll release that information probably just before we go live.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
Alrighty I wish you all the best of luck!
Ok. So we're going back to Retail Timeline! So our characters will either be 20 years younger, or what-have-you, BUT, heres the question: For RP's sake, we don't have to make sense of the future, for example, say if Aeonar has his Blood Elf.. Aeonar.. Find er.. That scythe, or another epic weapon before then? Can we break the logic of time AS WE KNOW IT?

I hope that makes sense.
Find an epic weapon before we go back to the Retail timeline?

No, he´d lose it, we´re starting a clean slate as said.

And on that note, our server time is only 7 years ahead of wow.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

So will it be like...8 years ahead now or something? o.o
I'm sooo curious lol, even though I know it's still being worked on. My creativity is having a super-spazz attack.
Light of eye and soft of touch, speak you little, listen much.
Honor the Old Ones in deed and name,
let love and light be our guides again.
Huh? Not sure where you're getting the 8 from, but we've already said we are going back to retail time and clearing everything that has happened on Coth thus far. It's a completely clean slate.
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Submitting Questions/Ideas/etc. Kretol 1 984 11-03-2010, 01:48 AM
Last Post: Kretol