The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Anthems!
Xagin - Undead By Hollywood Undead ~ warning ~ lots of cursing...<< Haha that rhymed.
I stumbled upon this song on youtube and I had to post it, it had me cracking up at the complete randomness and psychotic nature of the song.

It does have a lot of language, however. Also, it is a bit gruesome. Umm...and it's fairly disturbing. I believe that's all of what Tobala is though.

Tobala's song!
[Image: Signature125.jpg]

"Stop and restart...forgive, never forget and never live any life buried in regret."
Atum's song - M A G E by Nyhm of Alleria
Krunks' song - Hell by Disturbed
Carl's song - Dear God by Avenged Sevenfold
[Image: badge.jpg]
Though many might consider you bigoted, you're driven by your strong beliefs and no one can prove you wrong.
Well, this song has proven to be Demonassa's on two other servers: “Nemo” by Nightwish. You're recommended to look up the lyrics in addition to listening to the song, as it's a bit hard to understand Tarja's English.

"Chasing the Dragon" by Epica is one I neglected to mention and "My Immortal" by Evanescence is a poetic description of D's history with her sister.

EDIT: Added two songs.
Oh, how I wish
For soothing rain
All I wish is to dream again
My loving heart
Lost in the dark
For hope I'd give my everything
Hawk - Facade by Disturbed. Why? Because Hawk cared for Crookie like the daughter he never had. Hee.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Two perfect songs for the Invasion of Stormwind.

The first one is what I imagine as the theme for the Timtus Monster as he crashes around Stormwind.
Dr. Steel: Atomic Superstar
(It's about Godzilla if people can't understand the lyrics)

The next one is a song about what should (but isn't happening) in Stormwind right now.
Creature Feature: Aim for the Head
(Small warning, some zombie movie footage. Dunno if anyone cares but better put in the disclaimer)
Hethel: They're Coming to Take Me Way - Neuroticfish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXZMZ-Xv ... re=related

Why?: If you have RP'd with her, you would know.

Rathyl: Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AU-kAnB24I

Why?: She's got that kind'a spunk...Yeah, spunk. Let's call it that.
Hethel: Crazy toad lady. [Human]

Rathyl: Arrogant, selfish little girl. [Blood Elf]

Elenore: Wheezey old warlock. Not the sharpest tool in the shed. [Forsaken]

"Didn't there used to be an axe on that table?"