The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Anthems!
Sveria Haelstraa's - Symphony X - Revelation (Divus Pennae ex Tragoedia)

Gyntaru Irontear - The Killers - Smile Like You Mean It

Andre Demockstro - Powerman 5000 - A Swim With The Sharks (No link yet.)

Demoraksha - Black Label Society - Devil's Dime (No link yet.)
"My companions' feelings have been etched onto my body.
I'll change this eternal darkness to light!
Heaven and Earth...
One body, one soul!

Chouginga, Gurren-Lagann!

I'll show you...
The power of mankind!"
Come on Kretol! We want to know the anthem of the great and powerful Farseer... (it's probably power of the Horde).:p
Quote:Hammerfall wrote:
Come on Kretol! We want to know the anthem of the great and powerful Farseer... (it's probably power of the Horde).:p

Kretol sent me the anthem of his great character a short while ago. I feel it's my duty to forward it to you all!
Quote:Raab wrote:
Quote:Hammerfall wrote:

Kretol sent me the anthem of his great character a short while ago. I feel it's my duty to forward it to you all!
HAH!
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
My. BRAIN. *writhes*
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Rofl Raab. That's hilarious.
Two new anthems for characters of mine that have recently come into the RP arena, Sauni and Ryn! :D

Ryn - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waia83h6Y2k - The Cure, 'Lullaby'.

Sauni - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bPndxNNKfA - Natalie Imbruglia, 'Torn'.

~Felseed~
"Yeah, I spanked that monkey - he tried to grab my manana."
Nice choice on Ryn! That song used to give me the heebie-jeebies, and... well, so does he. *chuckles*

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
<giggles> I thought it was the perfect choice for him - the workings in that young man's head are as fractured and strangely beautiful as a spider's web... and just as dangerous. ;)

~Felseed~
Oh yes.... I played this song over and over while typing up Tazmin's profile, so this is her anthem!

Tazmin -- Billy Idol, "Rebel Yell"

It dosint entirely fit her, but thats the best I can come up with too. :p
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
I'm gonna have to change Malchaeor's anthem to Away From The Sun by Three Doors Down.

This is because the message of the song goes well to tell all of the hardships he's been through, is going through, and may go through and faces them with hope and determination.
Ameras: Fade to Black - not so much the angst-ridden lyrics, but the actual rendition of this song is something I find infinitely fitting.
Live your own life; you die your own death
<holds up a lighter>

~Felseed~
Afiel's Anthem EVERYONE knows this song -

Through the Fires Through the Flames by Dragonforce.
Everyone? Really? *feels awkward*

~Kurt Vonnegut