The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Appleflow Family Event Times
Now, this is a question that I will periodically ask so as to find out the times that are best suited for all of you. Resolving a conflict in time-zones, etc, etc.

So! Seeing as I've managed to screw this up before, I'm going to ask you all for the next event: What time would be good for you, members and even non-members? Please be specific! I'd honestly and truly love that!
[Image: 54079-Dr-Evil-air-quotes-lasers-gif-A6nY.gif]
GMT+2 or PST-5.
If you want CappnRob and me playing at the same time: 10 PM Server anytime

If just me: 10 PM ST anytime; Tuesdays and Fridays at 6:00-8:00 PM
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
So! I was thinking of having the event after the new year so as not to interrupt anybody's plans for the holidays. I was thinking January 5th or 6th. 5 PM server time to help everybody get some event time. What do you folks think?
A definite time has been set: Saturday January 5th, 5 PM server time. Unless this conflicts with another event or is highly inconvenient, it will not change. No spoilers for the event. Let's just say this one is actually organized, seeing as I've been waiting about a month to pull this one off. It will start out at Sentinel Hill, and those not in the family are invited; though it might be a good idea if they know the family members if they want to show up.
Saturday is the 5th.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
Not according to the Westfallian Calender. You city folk need ta be get'n yer act together.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
Any day before the 7th and anytime after 1pm server time (Before 3am server time :P). Anytime within those perameters and Emira will come snap necks for you >:3
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
Edited! (How silly of me!)
Emira shall snap all the enemie's necks!
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
In Preparation...

The event called 'In Preparation' focuses on the coming of Cataclysm in Westfall. Although Westfall doesn't suffer too much physically, there's an increase of transients, and lots of tornadoes. This event focuses on (You guessed it) A natural disaster, and the possible death of Markuss Appleflow; (I'm still debating whether he should be resurrected or not. 14 children, one more growing! Yeesh! When will that man-*Ahem* Yes, Markuss may die in the event.)

Important Notes: This is a natural disaster...Not a lot can be done about it except for get to a safe location.

This event will take place on Friday, January 18, 5 PM server time, and will start at Sentinel Hill, and progress to the Appleflow Plantation, where the natural disaster will happen.

(If there are any questions, the time does not agree with you, etc... Then PM me or post in the thread and we might be able to work something out; this event is actually malleable as opposed to a few of the others, so it's really no trouble.)
Looking forward to this, and I'll be done with work at that time so it's good for me!

Seems like every time Valda is around Markuss he injures himself. Is she the black cat of the family?
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
That time does not agree with me at all D:
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
What time would be good for you then?
I apologize for what happened; I really do. Though my children do end up taking priority here. ...Either way, I'm sure it won't happen again. He learned his lesson, and he's on some pain medication. All that.

The event has been postponed to January 25th, 5 PM server time, for obvious reasons.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Appleflow Family Vladdy 48 11,952 09-01-2014, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Vladdy
  High Times Rosencrat 1 987 08-10-2011, 06:37 AM
Last Post: Ural
  The Marcone family Cookie 22 3,321 02-27-2011, 02:22 AM
Last Post: Cookie