The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Approved, but I can't make an account?
Just exactly as the title says, my Intro was moved to the 'Accepted Introductions' forum. However when I went to Create a Server Account, it said
"You don't seem to be someone that is currently able to make a server account. Bear in mind that you must be in the Peon usergroup or above in order to make one. "
Looking back onto the forums, I'm still in the 'Visitor' user group. I'm pretty sure I've looked over all the stickies and to my understanding after my Intro is Accepted I can make a game account. Is there something else I must do after being accepted that I have to do to get Peonship and make a game account?

I'm sorry if this seems like a stupid question xD
i would like to know that also :), i have no idea whats going on. not much have happened with my application , i have totaly respect for that! not many gm's online
Just sit patiently for a tiny bit longer, once your approved (Which you have), and your forum name appears to be blue, you can make an in-game account, the GM's just havn't set you to peon yet. :)

Enjoy the server.
Northshade, i´ve seen your profile and you haven´t written it correctly AT ALL. Look at the stickies. There are certain questions you have to answer and develop.
ok, i shall look through it again then i thought i did it corectly, thanks for the reminder :D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Account Can't make a server account! Manori 0 672 11-18-2012, 11:44 PM
Last Post: Manori
  Cannot login, my account is approved etc. vorinel 7 1,298 08-04-2010, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Piroska
  My comp wont let me make the right shortcut heeellllp! Musicistruth 6 1,207 04-30-2010, 02:32 PM
Last Post: Hawk
  Can't make an account. Hadouken 3 832 01-15-2010, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Zunaj
  cant make an account EarthyDove 9 1,307 11-09-2009, 04:27 AM
Last Post: Kretol