The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Archaeology rewards vendor
OK, so, as a preliminary note, I just finished doing a bunch of searches on this board and around the forums in general, and I don't believe this suggestion has been made before. That said, I'm rather new around here, so if this turns out to be one of those issues that's been hashed out on the forums innumerable times already, please feel free to point out my idiocy--I won't mind. :p

As we all know, the Trinity core, the lifeblood of CotH, is bugged in a myriad of ways. One such bug is that the Archaeology profession as a whole simply doesn't work. While most of the wearable/wieldable rewards, such as Queen Azshara's Dressing Gown and Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds, are available through the .addrpitem command, all the other stuff is (afaik) unavailable in-game since the profession itself is broken.

The fact of the matter is that all the archaeology rewards, even the grey "trash" drops, are literally brimming with flavor and RP potential. To that end, would it be feasible to put a vendor somewhere that sells the rewards instead? Perhaps on GM isle on the profession boat in the sky?

p.s. Although Zin'rokh is obtainable through .addrpitem, isn't actually wieldable because it's marked as lv86 to wield, presumably because it's a BFS a la 'geddon. :p

Needs moar slopes imo
Needs moar archaeology imo
As a brief p.s.s. over my last p.s., with my request I'm assuming that all the archaeology rewards are in fact present in the game itself but that they're simply inaccessible. If arch is so FUBAR that the items aren't even in the game at all right now, then this idea would most certainly amount to more trouble than it's worth.

That said, since Zin'rokh and Azhara's Dressing Gown and Staff of Ammunae and many other arch wieldables are currently in the .addrpitem database, I wouldn't suspect this to be a problem. The item data should be there.

But again, I'm relatively new, so I could easily be wrong. :([/i]

Needs moar slopes imo
Needs moar archaeology imo
I support this whole heartedly. I had an idea for a troll dk who had raised his raptor after he became undead but then I found out that archeology is broken ;-;

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRj3YaVcOr2nEYN1oNvBdz...g8q7_cYGbw]
"I'm looking for a very hard man to find." "Wa'do?"
- A conversation between Sul'Ji and the cut throat Kairam
A bump for this.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
This one would adore a vendor like this...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RP worthy glyphs vendor? Maarten 16 3,287 07-22-2014, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Mounts, Mounts, and the Mount Vendor? Paylonas 9 2,094 06-01-2014, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Paylonas
  Cubs to the Pet Vendor! Scout 2 1,080 04-27-2014, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Scout
  Backpack vendor? FlyingSquirrel 7 2,138 02-19-2014, 04:49 PM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  Rivendare's Deathcharger in Mount Vendor? Nymus 1 959 11-29-2013, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Demigod204