The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Arguements about Chat channels ingame...
...Need to stop.

Seriously.

A moderate arguement happened yesterday about the purpose of the chat channels and if they should be there etc. Let me ask you: What is the point? What could you possibly achieve bitching ingame? I'll tell you, NOTHING.

The only thing that will be achieved is yourself being angry, everyone else getting annoyed from the constant spam and wanting the arguement to stop, and at the end of the day, the arguement has pretty much been abandoned, making the entire thing pointless. The reason I'm addressing this is because it's happened too many times ingame, and I'm pretty sure a new player doesn't want to come into a place where the chat channel is being drawn into a negative environment.

I'm not saying it should not be argued at all, I don't have to right to tell you not to. But if you're so determined to bring up an arguement, please, please, just take to the forums, like rentreality has done here, and very well I might add. This how an arguement should be addressed, not mindless complaining sent to each other, and people making good points having said point being washed away in a sea of spam.

Atleast on a forum, everyone has a chance to pitch in, and you can take a minute to calm down if you start getting angry.

Thanks for reading this!

EDIT: I also respect that in some cases, it just sparked off from a simple comment. But if that's the case, then just drop it.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Well said, Hawk! I support this message.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

I support it too, sometimes things that get argued about are just not worth it. If something is really wrong then yeah, post it here - let everyone know that you have a genuine issue with something here.
Yukai the Spiritwalker; Answers come in my sleep.
Look at me! I can shamelessly link my storythread too!
The way it should be looked at is, its pixels on a computer screen, at the end of the day we are people and have lives, dont let this upset you. Enjoy each others company thats why we play.
You can't tell me what to do, you're not my real mom!
Frogspawned: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Frogspawned: Frogspawned flips a table.
Frogspawned: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FROG, STOP FLIPPING TABLES. YOU'RE MAKING A MESS.

Frogspawned: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Piken Wrote:You can't tell me what to do, you're not my real mom!

Are you sure about that?

I am Errata and I approve of this message.
/thumbsup
Little by little, one travels far.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chat rule clarifications? Harmonic 39 5,939 04-07-2012, 11:18 AM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Ingame mechanics+Roleplay Mechanics=? omgpie 1 660 06-15-2010, 03:25 AM
Last Post: Tyr
  Campfire Chat Piken 35 6,415 11-30-2009, 12:20 AM
Last Post: Zunaj
  /chat Question Mike 9 1,395 11-24-2009, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Is it possible to get gryphon master armor ingame? Toulac 0 784 10-14-2009, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Toulac